Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case I missed anyone - Cindi and I are leaving Thursday and should be arriving Friday before noon. We are shooting Saturday and Sunday. If anyone from our area needs guns, ammo, or supples hauled down let me know. I can haul it down in the ol Minnie Winnie but not back...we are going to Disney World after the match!

I'll be there! I design a stage for the match and will come in early for some RR and then do the setup. I haven't picked up a gun in months. Well, I did shoot one stage last week and had two M and a NS. :o

Dunno if I'll shoot the match or not... most likely, I'll jump on a few stages and shoot for fun. I, for sure am going to spend a week in Clearwater on the beach. If you get there early or have some time, I suggest Shephards. They have live music all day/night and beers are $2 it's on the beach too!

Check it out: http://www.shephards.com/

That's where I'll be, :)

JT

Edited by JThompson

What time will the match end on Sunday? The latest flight I can get is 3:30pm from Orlando, would I be able to drive back and catch that flight?

H.

sign up for a Sat pm and Sunday AM squad and you should get out in time to get to Orlando.

Unless the entry form is wrong, that's not an option this year. There are only two shooting options--all day Friday, or 6 stages Saturday, 4 stages Sunday. I think making a 3:30 flight in Orlando would be unlikely.

What time will the match end on Sunday? The latest flight I can get is 3:30pm from Orlando, would I be able to drive back and catch that flight?

H.

sign up for a Sat pm and Sunday AM squad and you should get out in time to get to Orlando.

Unless the entry form is wrong, that's not an option this year. There are only two shooting options--all day Friday, or 6 stages Saturday, 4 stages Sunday. I think making a 3:30 flight in Orlando would be unlikely.

The self squadding on the USPSA website gives you the option of Sat-AM / Sun-PM or Sat-PM / Sun-AM.

Got my flight/hotel/car reservations done today!

• 2 weeks later...

Flying into Tampa on Thursday then out to the Green Gables Super 8. Squad 6 on Friday and pictures the rest of the match. It will be a nice break from MN.

You think so Pete? It's ONLY -20 degrees out as I type this (and yes that's regular air temp folks) here in good ol' Minnesota. You KNOW you will miss it. :goof: