Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Texas State Open Championship

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great match had a great squad of guys and a gal to shoot with this weekend Squad 11 was great.

I second that! It was a blast, we had a great squad - can't wait till the next one. :cheers:

Hats off to Alex and his crew, they did a great job. Next time we will find another hotel though, cuz we ain't staying in the Days Inn in Brookshire ever again...

Great match had a great squad of guys and a gal to shoot with this weekend Squad 11 was great.

I second that! It was a blast, we had a great squad - can't wait till the next one. :cheers:

Hats off to Alex and his crew, they did a great job. Next time we will find another hotel though, cuz we ain't staying in the Days Inn in Brookshire ever again...

I was one of the many little helpers so THANKS!! for the compliments. What was wrong with the Days Inn? No bueno?

:cheers: Thanks to Alex, the staff, and the sponsors for another excellent TX Open!! Hate it that Rey got struck down by the golf cart and couldn't be there the last day! Next year is should be just as fun with it in Waco.. :ph34r: Squad 4 was a great group to shoot with as well.

I was one of the many little helpers so THANKS!! for the compliments. What was wrong with the Days Inn? No bueno?

Dirty, smelly, hookers and drug deals in the parking lot, etc.

And yeah, holiday inn express in sealy was awesome. Plus staying there helped me with some rules the next day. :D

That red and green stage was thrown out of the match today

I think everyone saw that coming, huh? ;-)

But prolly not for the reason you'd have thought...

Do tell?

BTW, I thought it was a cool looking stage (as all the stages were)

I wish I coulda been there.

That red and green stage was thrown out of the match today

I think everyone saw that coming, huh? ;-)

But prolly not for the reason you'd have thought...

Do tell?

BTW, I thought it was a cool looking stage (as all the stages were)

I wish I coulda been there.

What's wrong with this picture? Why is it not a legal stage?

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=114217&view=findpost&p=1410447