Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Texas State Open Championship

The book clearly says "cardboard color", and "Solid color" regardless if JA approved the stages, even he cannot over rule the book. See 4.1.2.1,and 4.1.2.2

Yes you are shooting a single colored target, but I've never shot a level 2 or better match with non tan, color coded targets, saw it in IDPA all the time.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, just prevent a potential arbitration issue.

Ken, Target color never changed still TAN and positioned behind color coded windows. :cheers:

Thanks for your help,were on USPSA match.See the actual set up on match day.

Edited by 4everB

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who should I check with to see if my application has been received? Haven't seen the check clear and I was curious.

i would give you an email address to someone at the match, but i have not received a reply from them yet it has been 2 weeks so far.

Hey guys,

Alex asked me to post an e-mail for status check etc.

If anyone needs to check on their application (whether received, etc.) , please shoot an an e-mail to

tracy.lewellyn@inbox.com

Thanks,

Roman

Chris Thomas and Michael Clark are the sponsorship coordinators of 2011 TSOC.

Is the match too full for an -Old Guy-?

nope

see you at the match!

dry.gif I will think on it, the problem is just too many nights in a hotel for one month, not an easy

Jamie if its the money come over to the flea bag I'm staying in only $31.00 a night. I'm taking the Phil Starder class so I had to do 3 nights. Its the Days Inn @ Brookersire, the Super 8 is $25 more a night and probably not much better. The La Quinta has better breakfast but they don't start it early enough on Sunday to mattter, and even with my corp rate it is $89.00 + taxes. Travelocity.com pay in advance with no cancellation allowed then you have to go, but save 15%.

nope

see you at the match!

dry.gif I will think on it, the problem is just too many nights in a hotel for one month, not an easy

Jamie if its the money come over to the flea bag I'm staying in only $31.00 a night. I'm taking the Phil Starder class so I had to do 3 nights. Its the Days Inn @ Brookersire, the Super 8 is $25 more a night and probably not much better. The La Quinta has better breakfast but they don't start it early enough on Sunday to mattter, and even with my corp rate it is $89.00 + taxes. Travelocity.com pay in advance with no cancellation allowed then you have to go, but save 15%.

Executive Inn in Waller avenue for $50.00 double or single bed.

nope

see you at the match!

Executive Inn in Waller avenue for $50.00 double or single bed.

If those are filled up you can stay in katy, its about 45 minutes from where the match is. Also has the 2nd biggest mall in the US.

Another new-be question:

What type of surface do you have there at this range?

I've never shot there before and I dont know if it is sand or rock or grass or? Trying to figure out what type of cleat to bring with me.

Thanks for the information.

Ha! Outstanding! Thanks for the information. Now I know EXACTLY what to bring with me. :surprise:

I've never shot there before and I dont know if it is sand or rock or grass or?

The answer is yes. Some have rock, some have sand/soil and some have gravel.