Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Charity for Memphis Charity Challenge

I thought this was a USPSA match, for chrissakes!

Let's leave the whole speedloader stunt to the other disciplines and play our game the way it's supposed to be played.

What's next? Single-actions? Cap 'n' ball revolvers?

C'mon guys, let's shoot to win ;)

Edited by Carmoney

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

C'mon guys, let's shoot to win!

I do... Just don't win much...I will be using my speedloaders Cliff. Ifin you wantsta play. :ph34r: later rdd

I thought this was a USPSA match, for chrissakes!

Let's leave the whole speedloader stunt to the other disciplines and play our game the way it's supposed to be played.

What's next? Single-actions? Cap 'n' ball revolvers?

C'mon guys, let's shoot to win ;)

Well if you want to buy a Ruger Alaskan, pay for the Alaskan to be cut for moonclips, buy 60 or so .45 Colt moonclips, and give all that too me for free, then I'll play the game that way. Until then I'll be bringing my speedloaders to the party. :P

We need someone to make some crazy bets with cliff so that he will take himself out of the running for the top spot in the speedloader category trying to win the bet(s).

We need someone to make some crazy bets with cliff so that he will take himself out of the running for the top spot in the speedloader category trying to win the bet(s).

I have the crazy bet part covered :ph34r::cheers:

Hey Hop Checks in the Mail!

As for Speedloaders, it's just a category like Senior, Junior, Ladies, Military, LEO... right?

It's just something different, but the final overall placement is still the thing and order of finish to the prize table.

But that's one of the grand things of USPSA Revo, at this time, is it is all heads up. Just like those grand olden days!

Dave

OK guys, we have about 6 weeks to go on this match. It's time to get off the fence and get your applications in. You don't want to be one of those guys saying "boy that sounded like a great match, I wish that would have went". It was a great match and should be even better this year.

TechWear is now onboard as a sponsor. They are printing staff shirts and sending shirts for the prize table. At the match in November IF you like the staff shirts we'll get a big order up and let Sue print them up. Price will be anounced then.

HOP

Oh, Springfield Armory is on board as well.

Thanks to them.

Hop

OK, Tyler got his squading # the couple days ago, but I have not. Now I go to the USPSA web site and cant even find where the hell the "other content" ie: self squading is on the new web page. Grrrr....... just like being at work :surprise:

OK, Tyler got his squading # the couple days ago, but I have not. Now I go to the USPSA web site and cant even find where the hell the "other content" ie: self squading is on the new web page. Grrrr....... just like being at work :surprise:

Snertly, it 's under "club support" now. Couldn't find your name there yet. Good Luck see you in Memphis. later rdd

Hey Jon - I have you registered. But the new website doesn't work yet so I cannot upload the data again to correct.

Thanks, I just get so frustrated when websites change and you can't find anything. They do it all the time at work makes me insane! :goof:

I see I am squaded already, I talked with my son and he is going to shoot on squad 11 with Matt G and Tom the gloved one. :roflol:

See ya all at the match!

Edited by snertley

Hey everyone - once USPSA puts out a working website, I will be able to update the online squadding with the new registrants.

Until that happens, if you have any questions as to whether I have received your app or not, give me a shout:

brad.griffin@gmail.com

615-415-0099

Will the match as a whole be considered a classifier as it was last year? Not that I did that great, but it was nice to get the match and the classifier stages both counted towards my classification. :)

there is a classifier, look here for the rest of the stages:

http://www.memphis-ssa.com/mcc/stages.htm

Thank you for the information. Last year the whole match was counted as a classifier, and there was a classifier stage in the match. Thus the participants were credited for two classifiers. I am hoping that the same will be the case this year.