Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Charity for Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you plan to do a walk-up, please let me know as soon as you are very certain that you are coming.....and then you can pay me at the match.

brad.griffin@gmail.com

615-415-0099

watching you shoot the revolver will be worth the entry fee! lol

Brad shooting revolver is entertaining. 2009MCC Brad Griffin

Hey - I look good for the first 6 six shots! It is just all of the other stuff required to keep shooting that is my problem. :-)

If anybody is coming that hasn't sent in their entry. Please contact Brad with your pertnant info, and just pay when you get there.

Registration, and shooter pack pick up will be Friday until 17:00 at the range. and then Saturday 07:00 until shooters meeting. NO registration at the match hotel.

We still can use about 17 more shooters to break last years record. <_< You guys(and gals) are not holding up to the challenge for this year (bring one more). :angry2:

Hop

If anybody is coming that hasn't sent in their entry. Please contact Brad with your pertnant info, and just pay when you get there.

Registration, and shooter pack pick up will be Friday until 17:00 at the range. and then Saturday 07:00 until shooters meeting. NO registration at the match hotel.

We still can use about 17 more shooters to break last years record. <_< You guys(and gals) are not holding up to the challenge for this year (bring one more). :angry2:

Hop

Team Bubber should be in force at the Match. :sight: later rdd

What is the current shooter count?

The last update on USPSA Self Squadding shows the count at 58 Revos plus one Production, but the total appears not to have changed for a week. How many more have signed up?

as of this morning, 61 and counting.

lynn

Richard,

You, Bucket, Todd Crow,or Sargenv not coming to the party ? :blink:

Hop

I can't make this year Sam. I think you will be down to "just" Rich Wolfe. Rich and I normally split a room. The "Beware of the light", is a reference to Rich's new roomie. It was a great time last year. I already miss seeing you and the chance to tease Bubber. Richard

Rich,

I hate you're gonna miss it.

Every one else.................good news !!!!

Bring some extra $$$$

We're gonna have a few things to auction off again. ALSO we're gonna raffle off a Springfield 45 loaded. We're gonna sell 200 tickets only for it and start selling the tickets at the match. IF they all sell there, we'll then draw for it then. Also, MGM targets have donated 2 US poppers for auction like last year. Please contact your loal club to see if they want in on it. (Thanks Mike and Travis)

$5 each, or 5 for $20 until gone.

Also again, Sue says shirts will be $40 bucks each.

As ya'll can tell, numbers are a little down this year. Dontaions are WAY down as of now but I'm hoping to get some responses back before the match.

HOP

Edited by hopalong

Richard,

You, Bucket, Todd Crow,or Sargenv not coming to the party ? :blink:

Hop

I can't make this year Sam. I think you will be down to "just" Rich Wolfe. Rich and I normally split a room. The "Beware of the light", is a reference to Rich's new roomie. It was a great time last year. I already miss seeing you and the chance to tease Bubber. Richard

Does this mean that I beat Richard by default. I hate to win that way...Naw you know I'm lyin, any way to beat Rich is fine. :sight: You will have to double up on the teasing at the IRC. I's be there. Later rdd

Hi Everyone,

Here's an offer Steve and I hope someone out there can't refuse...

Due to Steve's ammo conservation program at this year's Nationals, we find ourselves with a surplus of moonclipped .45 acp.

Now here's the deal --- anyone out there who HAS NOT already signed up for the Memphis Charity Challenge and would like to show up and shoot the match --- if you are willing to pay the match fee and DONATE $50 to the LeBonheur Children's Hospital when you come for registration, we will give you as much ammo as you need to shoot the match plus loan you any and all equipment you need to shoot the match (belt, holster, S&W model 625, North Mountain moonclip holder) if you need it.

Please contact us before this Monday morning.

Thank you very much,

Steve and Sue

Thanks Sue and Steve. :cheers:

Everyone else.

Match booklets will be a pdf file on these forums(coming soon). IF you want a match booklet print it off and bring it with you. Otherwise walk throughs will be on the stages.

Practice up on your 50 yd shooting, and it wouldn't hurt to practice up on your weak hand over the shoulder, nothing but net shot too. :devil:

See ya'll there, we're setting up stages this weekend so I can have a whole week to practice the stages by myself !!!! ;)

Hop

Everyone else.

Match booklets will be a pdf file on these forums(coming soon). IF you want a match booklet print it off and bring it with you. Otherwise walk throughs will be on the stages.

Practice up on your 50 yd shooting, and it wouldn't hurt to practice up on your weak hand over the shoulder, nothing but net shot too. :devil:

Hop

Shots only out to 50 yards? How am I supposed to challenge myself using my Ruger Alaskan with a 2 1/2" barrel with ranges that short? :lol:

Considering some of the loads that I have seen SOME shootiers use, I'm not sure that their bullets would make it 50 yards. :P

Everyone else.

See ya'll there, we're setting up stages this weekend so I can have a whole week to practice the stages by myself !!!! ;)

Hop

If you're going to post them here, please do it before Wednesday. Internet at home is real slow and I'm off work Thursday.

Dave

Ask and you shall recieve !!! ;)

We've got 8 1/2 of the stages done. I'm off to Chattanooga to work this week starting tomorrow. I will be off on Thursday and Friday to finish up what needs to be done.

Drive carefully.

HOP

NO RAIN THIS YEAR !!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

A little COOLthough :wacko:

check weather.com and type in "Lakeland, TN" for local weather.

I think Keith is trying to even things up. He's already used to temperatures like this. ;)

See ya'll Friday and Saturday.

Oh, yeah. Don't forget. Sunday is the regular monthly USPSA match. IF you want to shoot it again they start at 9:00 and should be done by 1-2......and stage 10 likely won't be shot again on Sunday.

HOP