Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Charity for Memphis Charity Challenge

Yes, this is a Level II match and we should have enough GM's in revolver for this match to count as a classifier in itself......so we should be getting two classifier scores from this one match.

And yes, the administration side of self-squadding is back up and running (the competitor side seemed to have been working all along, just the administration side was temporary out of commission due to the conversion).

And finally, I will be out of town for a week.....so if you have recently mailed in your app, I will get you registered next week.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TechWear is now onboard as a sponsor. They are printing staff shirts and sending shirts for the prize table. At the match in November IF you like the staff shirts we'll get a big order up and let Sue print them up. Price will be anounced then.

HOP

Oh, Springfield Armory is on board as well.

Thanks to them.

Hop

Any idea what the shirts will look like? I get the feeling that I will want to order one, and would like to see what design will be on the shirts of course. :)

I just put my app in the mail. I hope they have some slots left. I know of one more guy who wants to go that hasn't mailed his app.

Don't worry - there are slots available. And if they aren't - we will make room. :-)

Seriously everyone - this is a match that if you can make it, please do. It will be a very good one and for a very good cause. Plus, you can hang around on Sunday and shoot the same stages with your regular gun.....assuming revolver isn't your regular gun. :-)

Question is not the Slots, there's plenty of room, but is the late fee going to be waived again this year?

That might help draw in more.

I'm in with 2 others as of now, but might drag another guy along if?

Dave

Hello Everyone,

I have a free entry form to the 2010 charity event that I got at the prize table from the Tennesse State Match.

It looks like I am not going to be able to make it, if anyone is interested I will let it go for $50 or to the best offer before 10/17/10.

Hello Everyone,

I have a free entry form to the 2010 charity event that I got at the prize table from the Tennesse State Match.

It looks like I am not going to be able to make it, if anyone is interested I will let it go for $50 or to the best offer before 10/17/10.

I'll take it for that price. Please pm mode of payment.

Question is not the Slots, there's plenty of room, but is the late fee going to be waived again this year?

That might help draw in more.

I'm in with 2 others as of now, but might drag another guy along if?

Dave

I have sent the question about waiving late fees to Sam.....one of us will post a response soon.

Late fee is only $15.00 just enough to make someone wonder "Why didn't I send it in sooner?".

Late fees are designed to get entries in earlier so we can get a good idea of how many folks are coming for the food, water, bathrooms ect. So put yourself in the MDs shoes when sending in entries from now on. ;)

So to answer the question.

NO, late fees not waived this year.

Hop

Just sent an email blast to all - something happened when I did my recent competitor upload to the self-squadding section and the data was totally goofed. So when I tried to re-load the data, all squadding information was erased.

I apologize - but will need everyone to re-squad themselves.

If you have any issues, questions, or simply want to call me a bad name -

brad.griffin@gmail.com

615-415-0099

Just got a note from John Scouten.

He will have a film crew at this years Memphis Chairty Challenge. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hop

Nice. Now if we can just keep the non-photogenic people away from the cameras. ;)

You know who you are. :surprise:

Edited by Blueridge

Just got a note from John Scouten.

He will have a film crew at this years Memphis Chairty Challenge. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hop

Nice. Now if we can just keep the non-photogenic people away from the cameras. ;)

You know who you are. :surprise:

The last time Scoutten got me on film was my first Nationals. I'm shooting a swinger that's visible through a window framed by no-shoots. First shot I tracked the swinger and shot the right NS. Second shot I tracked the swinger back and NAILED the left NS. No witnesses left standing. :devil:

So, maybe they can get some sequences on the Polish plate rack? :roflol:

A few people have questioned why the squadding change from 10 to 8 ?

I told Brad to drop the number to 8 so we can have more squads, get the match shot faster, and not have range officers sitting and waiting for squads to show up to shoot. I heard about a few small inconsitancies last year, so this year each stage will have it's own RO crew to make sure they are all run the same for everyone.

If you missed squadding with "the same ole guys" take advantage of getting to shoot with a new bunch of people. You never know, you might even like shooting with them too. ;)

Hop

With 9 or 10 ranges and 10 stages it only makes sense to have all of the stages running at the same time.

With 60 to 70, well it's just math. But then maybe the problem is having more than 6 in a Revolver Squad?

We get confused past that point.

I always like shooting with new guys, they haven't heard all of my stories yet!

If you plan to do a walk-up, please let me know as soon as you are very certain that you are coming.....and then you can pay me at the match.

brad.griffin@gmail.com

615-415-0099

watching you shoot the revolver will be worth the entry fee! lol