Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Multi-Gun Nationals

Yes Chuck 3-gun Nation IS driving the amount of people in various divisions. Face it, it is easier to bring only one flavor of gun to Vegas than two types, and a chance at $25,000 is more of a draw than a Trophy!

Now with that said I am stuck out here in Wyoming with no way to check squadding, sign up, log on to the "members section" of USPSA's web sight...etc. It looks like I will be able to make the Nationals and will be a walk on, but I also want to shoot a dieing division...LIMITED, but I need to know if there are enough shooters in that Division to make it worth while, kind of like Pat. A good amigo of mine can bring me my iron sight rifle, and I got the rest of the stuff with me from RM3G, and I can buy ammo on the way, but I need to know how many IRON shooters there are! Thanks for the help. Kurt

Kurt Miller and Mike Pinto, I challenge you to a duel in Limited! :sight:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick Kelly and Chuck Anderson,

just thought I would make this offer/proposal to you guys, as you are flying to Vegas; (as long as you stay signed up for HML :)

Ship one set of your guns to me, take the other set with you. Ship ALL of your ammo to the usual place. Denise and I will bring your guns. (unless you want to ship them to somewhere else in Vegas)

ETA; (we can find a shipping hub in Vegas so you can ship your guns back home to yourself)

Once at the match, we can look at division numbers before registering. IF there are NOT enough in HML, I suggest we jump divisions to either HMTac or Limited using a combination of our HML & TS gear, depending on which division needs the 3-4 additional competitors.

That way we solve several things at once, we are not bailing out of HML until the bitter end if necessary, we may just "save" another division, we arn't jumping into the Tac Scope "Koolaid", we could have a lot of fun in either HMTac or Limited with our 308s!, and we won't get hosed like Eddie did at the nationals in 08 in Louisiana...(he was told AFTER he shot all the stages WITH HIS HEMAN GEAR that he was in TS division, and he had Tac gear with him)

Lets face it, having the 3GN finals at the same venue/time as the USPSA nationals is screwing the smaller divisions at the USPSA nationals, because they are requiring 3GN participants to use TS equipment...I hope this is a lesson learned.

just a thought... :cheers:

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

No go for me. I need to shoot TS so I can get my shot at the 3GN match. I don't have a spot because I couldn't get into enough qualifiers this year. Besides if I signed up for HM Pat wouldn't show. Just like he bailed on me at the R&R Multi Gun match. Somebody said he had an excuse for not showing but I'm sure he just saw that I was registered and couldn't get his knees to stop trembling. :roflol:

I'll probably shoot a HM match again, but I'm waiting for my Glock 21 to show up so I have a pistol to shoot. I had fun shooting HM Tact at the R&R match, even if my gun did look goofy with the front sight post spun 90 degrees to the left so I could have a clear field of view for the scope. The funny part was I had several people asking me where to get a side sight, or how I liked it rotated off to the side. I had to tell them I was just too lazy to take the comp off and pull the front sight.

Yes Chuck 3-gun Nation IS driving the amount of people in various divisions. Face it, it is easier to bring only one flavor of gun to Vegas than two types, and a chance at $25,000 is more of a draw than a Trophy!

Now with that said I am stuck out here in Wyoming with no way to check squadding, sign up, log on to the "members section" of USPSA's web sight...etc. It looks like I will be able to make the Nationals and will be a walk on, but I also want to shoot a dieing division...LIMITED, but I need to know if there are enough shooters in that Division to make it worth while, kind of like Pat. A good amigo of mine can bring me my iron sight rifle, and I got the rest of the stuff with me from RM3G, and I can buy ammo on the way, but I need to know how many IRON shooters there are! Thanks for the help. Kurt

As always I will be shooting in limited Kurt. I am planning on another bottle of Pendleton. The last one was a hit.

I noticed they have me listed as Tactical also. I am not sure what to do if Limited is not recognized, I can bring a rifle with a scope. Craig said he would lend me a 1x4 K dot to put on one of mine if I needed it.

I don't know if I can help you out with anything you may need here in Utah, but if I can let me know.

Scott

Can we make it a 4 way. :surprise:

OH, guess I thought you wanted to shoot HML, but didn't want to lug all the guns accross the country...

At any rate, we would have to convince STIHead and MW1 to this as well as anyone else that happens to join HML between now and then, unless we actually did get 10 competitors in HML!!!

jj

Can we make it a 4 way. :surprise:

I think I just puked a little in mouth :goof:

OH, guess I thought you wanted to shoot HML, but didn't want to lug all the guns accross the country...

At any rate, we would have to convince STIHead and MW1 to this as well as anyone else that happens to join HML between now and then, unless we actually did get 10 competitors in HML!!!

jj

Not for this match, but I do want to see the Division succeed.

Linda, I believe Standard is IPSC speak for Limited.

Kelly -- I JUST finished the IPSC Pan American Match -- I have become reasonably fluent in "IPSC speak." I know that Standard is reasonably close to Limited in Pistol, but it is closer to Tactical in Shotgun and Rifle. Since it was not a choice anywhere on the application, and I cannot select it in EZ-WinScore for a multi-gun match, I figured my best bet was to post it as Tactical & correct it later.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 USPSA MG Nationals Statistician

As always I will be shooting in limited Kurt. I am planning on another bottle of Pendleton. The last one was a hit.

I noticed they have me listed as Tactical also. I am not sure what to do if Limited is not recognized, I can bring a rifle with a scope. Craig said he would lend me a 1x4 K dot to put on one of mine if I needed it.

I don't know if I can help you out with anything you may need here in Utah, but if I can let me know.

Scott

THEY had you listed as "Standard." I put you in Tactical because I was not sure what to do with "Standard" division. Please send me an email at LChico@msn.com and I will put you in the division of your choice.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Patrick Kelly and Chuck Anderson,

just thought I would make this offer/proposal to you guys, as you are flying to Vegas; (as long as you stay signed up for HML :)

Ship one set of your guns to me, take the other set with you. Ship ALL of your ammo to the usual place. Denise and I will bring your guns. (unless you want to ship them to somewhere else in Vegas)

ETA; (we can find a shipping hub in Vegas so you can ship your guns back home to yourself)

Once at the match, we can look at division numbers before registering. IF there are NOT enough in HML, I suggest we jump divisions to either HMTac or Limited using a combination of our HML & TS gear, depending on which division needs the 3-4 additional competitors.

That way we solve several things at once, we are not bailing out of HML until the bitter end if necessary, we may just "save" another division, we arn't jumping into the Tac Scope "Koolaid", we could have a lot of fun in either HMTac or Limited with our 308s!, and we won't get hosed like Eddie did at the nationals in 08 in Louisiana...(he was told AFTER he shot all the stages WITH HIS HEMAN GEAR that he was in TS division, and he had Tac gear with him)

Lets face it, having the 3GN finals at the same venue/time as the USPSA nationals is screwing the smaller divisions at the USPSA nationals, because they are requiring 3GN participants to use TS equipment...I hope this is a lesson learned.

just a thought... :cheers:

jj

And anything I can do to help - I will.

I absolutely do not mind last minute division changes, especially if we can get some added divisions filled in.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

Was going to shoot HMT but did'nt want to bring the x-tra rifle to shoot tact in the 3GN so am shooting tact-opc

Awwww, comeon Benny! don't drink the TS koolaid! Its just one extra rifle, think of it as kinda like carring a backup... :cheers:

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

I'd like to go and shoot Heavy Tactical or whatever they are calling it but want to now if there is enough in to recognize the division. MV mentioned to me at the Pan Am that 3 -5 would be enough to recognize it this year.

Anyone else plan on shooting it?

I signed up for HMT hopeing that what you heard from MV is true, because IMHO it would be a disapointment

and step in the wrong direction for the USPSA "Multi-gun Nationals" to be reduced to the "OPEN-TACTICAL NATIONALS" :(

The big question is at what date will the MD be notifying us what divisions will not be recognized.

Iam looking forward to shooting this match which ever division I may end up in,

I just want to make sure I have the right equipment.

See you all in LV. :D

Heavy Iron...Heavy Tac and Limited shooters.

I think that JJ's plan for us to combine in some fashion to allow at least one of our divisions to be recognized has merit.

Heavy Iron's can move to either Limited or Heavy Tac so that would be the most logical step.

I will go that direction and I believe JJ will too. Fellow HM Iron guy Shawn Talley are you reading this? Please join us, you would be most welcome!

Let us be counted!

Benny go ahead and shoot HM Tac, you know you want to.

CraigS please shoot what you were planning to!

Maybe Barry Dueck will move back to HM Tac.

What say you?

Patrick