Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CHIGGERS

Seth

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually its predominantly my left thigh... but it runs from belt to knee cap. I bet there's 100 bites. FUGGIN SUCKS!

Shame that I'm gonna be building Area 8 stages Sunday with an itchy crack.

:ph34r:

Trust me, you dont want to see that...

I'm just sayin...

Probably not. :roflol:

Had 'em before, tried everything to rid myself of those monsters, including clear nail polish on my gluteus maximus and sitting in Clorox. Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em....

I spent my first 49 years in Texas. Do I ever remember those damn things.

I guess the winters are too cold here in Kentucky.

Knock on wood, I haven’t had a chigger bite in almost 18 years.

Life is Good,

A.T.

Sapper school in Missouri summer. Ticks, and even a case of the crotch crabs from a port-o-let out on a range that we all used. Yeah, the bugs were almost as bad as the course. Chiggers were a new and painful experience for a kid tht grew up in the southern CA desert.

I feel your pain.

JZ

Fresh outta high school, I worked down in Ocala, FL, delivering hay to horse farms. While most of the hay was alfalfa, they use straw as horse bedding sometimes. On one shipment of Kansas straw, I must have gotten 50-60 chiggers on me. All over my arms, chest, and belly. Most awful experience. I feel your itchiness and pain.

I've been there as well... I wouldn't laugh at someone without having been there myself. I had them so bad on both feet and ankles I have scars from it.

I do feel for ya bro, but it is amusing all the same. :devil:

JT

Edited by JThompson

Oh it'll be funny... in about 2 weeks when they're gone.

Right now I gotta get the build out for Area 8 started and I itch like a bastard. So I'm loaded up on the benadryl and am hoping that I can get 4 hours work done tomorrow before I freak.

For some unknown reason it won't feel better until you scratch it enough that if bleeds profusely. Yep I hatem. In Southern Oklahoma we have one word, Calagel..... or whiskey. B) Later rdd

I worked with a guy that sprayed himself with raid when he got the crabs. He said it hurt like hell for 30 minutes, but it took care of the crabs! LOL. :roflol:

Edited by ajg308