Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jeeps without outside mirrors

Ronnie j

if your gonna take the doors off, at least getthe mounts to move your mirrors forward a bit so they moun on the vehicle frame, not the door itself. thats a big thing in my area too...

A lot of people don't know what those shiney things on their doors are for... :angry2:

or the blinky lights on the corners of their vehicles...

or that the shiney things and the blinky lights can be used simultaneously.

-rvb

Edited by rvb

A lot of people don't know what those shiney things on their doors are for... :angry2:

or the blinky lights on the corners of their vehicles...

or that the shiney things and the blinky lights can be used simultaneously.

-rvb

But they sure know how to use that HORN :angry2:

If people turned their head and did blindspot checks like they were supposed to, they wouldn't really need the mirrors anyway.

I hardly use my mirrors unless I'm pulling a trailer.

If you have a blindspot -- you're mirrors aren't properly adjusted....

• 2 weeks later...

When I see a Jeep broke down on the road I don't stop to help. They knew it was a Jeep when they bought it. (Hint - this is a joke. You insert your "favorite" brand of vehicle in place of "Jeep".) :sight:

Edited by Toolguy

When I see a Jeep broke down on the road I don't stop to help. They knew it was a Jeep when they bought it.

Ah well.. this will get this thread closed....

What a bunch of BS. I've driven them home after complete 360* roll overs... twice. I've driven them home after flopping them on their sides.

In fact, the only vehicle that ever left me stranded was the Ford stupid duty that smoked the trans while TOWING the Jeep.