Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

History link http://www.cuffcancer.org/?page_id=2

Donation link http://www.cuffcancer.org/?page_id=20

Hello everyone. My wife and I are participating in the Cuff for Cancer event. This event started out when police officer heard about a boy who was being teased because he was bald due to a battle with cancer. The police officer had a shaved head as well and offered to pose for a picture with the boy by a police car. Several of his co workers shaved their heads so they could be in the photo too.

This has grown and turned into a fund raiser for camp Ta-Kum-Ta. Camp Ta Kum Ta is a summer camp open to children dealing with cancer.

I am collecting donations to have my head buzzed . My wife and I are have a contest between the two of us. The person who collects the most money gets to bic the other persons head.

My wife works at a brokerage institution and is kicking my butt. I am hoping my BE family can help me out.

The above link will bring you to an online donation page.

Thanks for your support

Randy

Guys thanks for the support its awesome. My wife was stunned when I told her that I was catching up. She was laughing at me at dinner time. We had a family gathering and they were laughing it up.

Matt don't you dare

Everyone,

This is a great charity but I am begging you, if you are going to donate please follow Dan's example and give to Kari!

If Kari wins she gets to razor his head and the Club (GMPS) is throwing their weight behind the wife. We can't wait to see him "shine" at our match in August.

Sorry Randy, you shouldn't have told me you started this post :roflol:

Everyone,

This is a great charity but I am begging you, if you are going to donate please follow Dan's example and give to Kari!

If Kari wins she gets to razor his head and the Club (GMPS) is throwing their weight behind the wife. We can't wait to see him "shine" at our match in August.

Sorry Randy, you shouldn't have told me you started this post :roflol:

Don't let this spoiler fool you. He likes to stir the pot.

Edited by AWLAZS