Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Area 6 Multi-Gun Championship Nov 12-14

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the max distance on those slug shots? Looks like they will need to be shot from pretty close to the start position.

The slug targets will end up around 25 yards... and you're right.

You can only see them from left and right of the start position.

I can't shoot this because of my son's soccer tournament, but if anyone is wondering, this is a very nice range, and the last Area 6 three gun that I shot there was a lot of fun. It was actually the old "three gun" and with it now being "multigun", it can only get better. I look forward to shooting there again in the future.

I've been to this match in 2008 and 2009.....you are missing a VERY well put on match if you don't go to this one. Cindy and the crew do a great job with the stages, I like to say that they are deceivingly easy, if you know what I mean.

This is a match that should be on your "got to shoot" list.

Tim

It's been a while since I've shot any USPSA matches. Do you use your highest pistol classification or the classification based on the pistol you will be shooting?

We use your classification based on the division you enter in the match.

Could be your Limited, Open or L10 classification.

The match book is available here at http://uspsa6.org/2010area6multigun_matchbook.pdf.

Self-service squadding will be primed this weekend, and yes, we take your closest appropriate pistol classification. That is, if you register as open, we use your open pistol class. If you register as anything else, we take your highest non-Open classification and use that.

The match book is available here at http://uspsa6.org/2010area6multigun_matchbook.pdf.

Self-service squadding will be primed this weekend, and yes, we take your closest appropriate pistol classification. That is, if you register as open, we use your open pistol class. If you register as anything else, we take your highest non-Open classification and use that.

At nationals they used the shooters highest classification limited. Is that what we are going to do here, or will production classifications count here too?

At nationals they used the shooters highest classification limited. Is that what we are going to do here, or will production classifications count here too?

If you register as open, they use your open pistol class. If you register as anything else, they take your highest non-Open classification and use that.

do you have a link for the self squadding

Goto uspsa.org and click on club support, then click on 'self service match squadding'. Or follow the direct link above. (I'm glad that still works; I'm used to type uspsa.org/squadding to get there.)

It looks like Rob and Michael are the only HM Limited shooters as of right now. (My app and $$$ is on the way.) If we don't have 10, can we roll into HM Tac? If so, I'm bringing a 12ga auto.

The match book says 5 to make a division. Right now there are 6 HM Tac, and 4 HM Irons.