Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Area 6 Multi-Gun Championship Nov 12-14

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Turner, when do you plan on starting set up? I am sure that you would like some help.

Here's a quote from an email he sent me:

"November 6 &7th (Sat & Sun) 9:30 AM

November 9, 10, 11, (Tues, Wed, Thur)"

Not sure what the times were on the second three dates but my crew and I will be there on Sunday 07NOV for sure.

the stage plans are very cool. Is the software for the stage planning something that can be shared or sold?

Thank

I've been using Microsoft Visio Pro since 2004... over the years I've been added to my template to give the drawings a sense of depth.

If you have Visio, I'll let you have my USPSA template. So I've phased Visio out and started using Google Sketch-up last month. I've been working on my template of props and targets. The template that is available on-line isn't exactly what I wanted, but an excellent starting place. Check out the October stage drawings on georgiaipsc.com, you'll see I've made quite a few changes to the look of the props.

LT

Mr. Turner, when do you plan on starting set up? I am sure that you would like some help.

Cameron is correct...

November 6 & 7th (Sat & Sun) 9:30 AM

November 9, 10, 11, (Tues, Wed, Thur) 9:30 AM

I really need help, I've had a couple of people drop out at the last minute.

OH CRAP, that's this coming weekend. I've been working to much. I'm going to try to be there this weekend. I haven't shot my rifle or shotgun and only shot one match with my open gun, and it didn't run to good at all. (5 hickups) :goof: I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

OH CRAP again! :surprise: I think I have a B-day party to go to the weekend of the match. Granddaughter #3. I've got to check on this.

The match is coming up fast! We will be setting up beginning this weekend and finish up next week. The weather forecast looks good for the match. We still have slots, so any of you last minute guys can drop me an email here and I will be happy to get you in the match.

Cindy

P.S. Ronnie, let me know about that birthday party and we will work with you on it!

Perfect weather and fantastic match. Shot on Friday and had a great squad and RO.

Regrettably left 3 STI mags in a mag caddy on one of the pistol stages. Sure would appreciate if someone could return to Cindy and crew in my behalf.

TC

The match was awesome and we had tons of fun!

Thanks to the people who do all the hard work to get this stuff started. I only got a taste of it with a few days of ROing and setup.

A lot more effort goes into putting these matches on than I had previously imagined. I'm very appreciative of all the time put in and I will continue to be every time I walk-through outstanding stages like these.

I'd like to share our match video with anyone who'd like to take a look at it:

Click for HD:

Edited by DyNo!

Hats off to Cindy and Bill Noyes and all involved that made this match what it was....AWESOME! My compliments to the RO's and match staff that volunteered their time.

Its always a treat to get the opportunity to shoot the quality stages that Larry Turner designs and builds. They are world class. Larry has been a huge asset to GA and A6. Us locals get to shoot his world class stages at our local matches on a regular basis.

Congrats to all the winners of their respective divisions. Chris Sechiatano who flew all the way from the Peoples Republic of California to come and win Tactical. Unfortunately his win did not get him the A6 champion title but yet was handed down prior California shooting rival Rob Romero who was a tight runner up. Clint Upchurch who has been setting the Open division on fire in his short first year of 3 gun, Tom Carpenter who conquered Limited, and Michael Fordyce who drove back to Florida with the Heavy Metal title as A6 Champion.

Thanks again to all that made this happen. I'm proud to have had this match in my backyard per se the past few years.

Thanks to everyone that was a part of the match! Great sponsors, super setup crew, stage designer, fantastic ROs, and classy competitors! Thanks to Justin for that video. I would post one of me shooting the rifle, but someone might die laughing :roflol: Oh and thanks again to Cheryl for those Grand Master Class Brownies and Cookies! Thanks to everyone that lent a hand with tear down! This match was one of the more enjoyable for me because we were all able to go home while it was still daylight :roflol:

Cindy

Thanks to Cindy, Bill, Larry and all the crew involved in putting on this great match. The stages were straight forward, but challenging. No hat tricks or complicated stage setups. I think we were either on schedule or ahead of schedule all weekend and that was very nice.

Thanks again for all your hard work

Mark

Thanks to Cindy, Bill, Larry and all the crew involved in putting on this great match. The stages were straight forward, but challenging. No hat tricks or complicated stage setups. I think we were either on schedule or ahead of schedule all weekend and that was very nice.

Thanks again for all your hard work

Mark

PS , wanted to add I enjoyed our squad as well. It was cool seeing all the GM/M's in our squad at work. It was also neat watching our HM shooter with his 400+ PF 308 shoot. It showed it's authority on stage 1.

Thanks to everyone that was a part of the match! Great sponsors, super setup crew, stage designer, fantastic ROs, and classy competitors! Thanks to Justin for that video. I would post one of me shooting the rifle, but someone might die laughing :roflol: Oh and thanks again to Cheryl for those Grand Master Class Brownies and Cookies! Thanks to everyone that lent a hand with tear down! This match was one of the more enjoyable for me because we were all able to go home while it was still daylight :roflol:

Cindy

This match was top-notch. Great stages, great squad and out of sight RO's. Thanks to everybody to made this happen again this year.

Has anyone found my 3 errant STI mags in an I-Shot caddy as they un-packed their gear? Shot in the dark, I know. But I truly believe shooters are the best folk in the world.....especially 3-Gunners.

TC

Tom - don't know if this will help or not, but when I walked the stages on Friday, I saw a black mag pouch on Stage 4 with some mags in it. I didn't look to see what kind of mags were in it. This was around 4:00 on Friday afternoon. Good luck in finding them.