Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheelgunners Revenge Winner

While I remember Sam's run through my stage and how astonishingly fast and smooth it was (the best score on the stage of anyone), the takeaway memory was him breaking me up.

Or, at awards time, as MD JD Cleminshaw called his name for the second of his plaques, hearing him crack, "Just goes to show you, mistakes do happen!"

Can't think of a much better way to spend a weekend that with a bunch like that.

Fun time.

Well Finally Home after a 1700 mile round trip.

Man, what a match to shoot. I was suprised and impressed with the number of shooters (a little over 100) and how smooth the thing ran (started at 9 finished with awards ect. at 2).

I got to shoot with COLT on the forums and the Kestler Clan (even after all day shooting with them I still called them the wrong names, but I was close) and a buddy from Memphis Bob B.

I've got to say, shooting with that squad was not only a pleasure but an honor. (2 of the squad of 7 came home with guns too).

Jeff, My hats off to you and your staff for a great match, well run and fun stages. (I'd like another shot at the all steel stage though)

I want to thank all the range officers, and the stage builders on a great job. Fun stages, and effecient smooth work from the staff.

COLT shot a really strong match himself and I was impressed. I got to see Gary, Tom, Steve, Sue, MASTER Sarah and a few of the other regular USPSA shooters I know, but on the whole I was a little out of place as there were a bunch of yankees walking around !!! :goof::goof::goof:

I think I might like this ICORE stuff, IF there was just some a little closer. 4 hrs is the closest club to me and I'm a little too busy to start one myself.

Enjoyed the new friends, see ya'll next year.

Thanks everyone.

Hopalong

Thanks all,

It was fun.

Merlin, You have to remember that I'm from Tennessee. I DON'T wear shoes, I shoot a "Hawgleg" and the favorite drink is "mountain dew"(Moonshine, to those who didn't catch it) ;):P:goof:

See ya'll in Memphis,

IF you want to get a good 10 stage match in before that, try the Tennessee section the last weekend in September.

Hopalong

Congrats on the win Sam. Pretty impressive numbers, out shooting all of us dot

guys on top of it. Sorry I left so quick, those thunderstorms followed me for a while, but

I missed the worst of it. See you in November.

Tom

Congrats on the win Sam. Pretty impressive numbers, out shooting all of us dot

guys on top of it. Sorry I left so quick, those thunderstorms followed me for a while, but

I missed the worst of it. See you in November.

Tom

Glad to see you made it home safely. Heading east, the storms were intense.