Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Notice to Boris and Natasha

ChuckS

Chuck, that's a riot. Unfortunately, I think some of the younger folks have no idea what that's about.

Yup :roflol:

ETA: You know, sometime I miss the cold war...

Edited by ChuckS

Great one Chuck!

Thanks to the digital age and Netflix on the Wii, my children not only have seen the first two seasons of The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, but they also have seen Pink Panther cartoons , all episodes, and the original movies which they like better, and most of the movies that my wife and I saw as kids at the movies.

They still don't understand the cold war thing though. :(

lol - now 'younger' is 40 or under

I think that "younger" applies to folks that the family already had a color TV, that they remember as the first TV. Some may recall the Moose and Squirel, but, do they remember Mr Peabody and Sherman and Fractured Fairytales? :roflol:

Chuck, that's a riot. Unfortunately, I think some of the younger folks have no idea what that's about.

Yup :roflol:

ETA: You know, sometime I miss the cold war...

In soviet Russia, cold war misses you.

In soviet Russia, cold war misses you.

Per comedian Yakov Smirnov: "In America, you go looking for party. In Soviet Union, party go looking for you ...."

And from Frostbite Falls, Minnesota: "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat" ....

Anybody remember where Dudley Doright, Nell and Inspector Fenwick were stationed?

Ah to travel to Frostbite Falls... Maybe get a little Upsiedaisium to help run through stages, or maybe we can load using reformulated Husha-Boom, Major PF and no noise....

And just in case anyone thought it was only about the cold war. never forget, "Unfair to Local 12, Villains, Thieves and Scoundrels Union"

Those were the days.