Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Illinois Sectional

2010 Illinois Sectional will be Aug. 21-22,2010 at Chillicothe Sportsmen's Club.

There is an entry form on the clubs web site Chillicothe Sportsman's Club click on Activities on the left side of the page. Then click on USPSA Action Pistol in the center area and you will find a link to the entry form.

There will be 12 stages and over 200 rds. minimum. $55 to shoot and juniors for $30.

Edited by Flexmoney
fix link

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

A little frustrated here.

I sent my check for the match and a shirt over 2 weeks ago. My name has not shown up on the USPSA site for squadding, I called AND e-mailed the numbers and address given and no answer and reply.

Anyone affiliated might just wanna PM me or reply to this.

Brad

I will ask some of the guys associated with it about stages. I doubt it this late, but it's worth a try.

I placed the original post to spread information about the match. It was stated that if there weren't enough competitors it was in danger of not happening.

Edited by furyalecto

I am in no way associated with the IL sectional, just a competitor.

I was able to get the stage descriptions from somebody associated with the match via email (I asked).

I would like to think they are the official stages but I am not 100% sure. Due to this, I am a little reluctant to post them.

Edited by nwb01

Next year guys... We'll have a regular website for the match with all the trimmings like A5 was. Charlie is a good man, but doesn't know a lot about computers and I don't think anyone stepped up to help out, therefore, a lot of the info you guys like to see for a match isn't readily available. It will be next year, ya have my word on it.

JT

Edited by JThompson