Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Illinois Sectional

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the winners! It was a great match. Thanks to all the match staff! Although I did not have a very good match (that is putting it mildly) Squad 3 was a great squad! I would shoot with you guys any day!

2010ILSectional038.jpg?t=1282607678

Bruce...you must have really stunk..look how everyone in the picture is all scrunched up together and you are off by yourself. LOL!

Congrats to all the winners! It was a great match. Thanks to all the match staff! Although I did not have a very good match (that is putting it mildly) Squad 3 was a great squad! I would shoot with you guys any day!

2010ILSectional038.jpg?t=1282607678

Nice match guys! You all really made us work for every shot....I think every dang target in the match was partially blocked with hard cover or no-shoots.

Here's most of Squad 10. Some of the guys ran off before we could get everyone together for a picture. Sorry to those that were left out.

Darren

IMG_0043.jpg

That was definately a very fun match, what an awesome bunch of guys running the show. All of the RO's were good guys and the ladies were great of course too.

Easily the most fun I've had at a match. There's no doubt that for me feeling comfortable with the people I'm shooting with is important to my performance, and it showed with my results this match. Thanks to Ben for the advice and getting me to push myself a bit more, if you guys get the chance to shoot with him take advantage of it! The same goes for Carri Carlson, George Huening and his son Kyle, and the other guys on the full squad, who I can't say enough good things about.

Anyways, thanks to all that helped make this match happen

Here is my video from the match again Thanks to all the match staff!

http://www.youtube.c...r1?feature=mhum

Nice vids, I really liked the way you put the sponsors in there... kudos.

The one stage that I would have liked to tweakwas stage 1. It really penalized guys/ladies that were not 6 feet tall. I did very well on it, but I didn't have to go under the port. Some of the shorter guys on the squad had no choice, but to drop down and go under. That's a huge time add.

JT

Edited by JThompson

From the Match Director:

These are the Plaque winners for the 2010 Illinois Sectional. The first are the category winners:

High Overall Tony Holmes

High Senior Sherwyn Greenfield

High Law enforcement + High Master Class Limited Todd Kunz

High Lady T.D. Roe

High Military Brian Grice

High Super Senior Dave Williams

High Junior Alex Gutt

The following are the plaque winners in a division and class that there was at least 5 competitors in a class to get a plaque:

1st Limited + High A Class Limited Tim Kunz

High B Class Limited Greg Panzl

High C Class Limited Ryan Stinar

1st Limited 10 David Price

High C Class Limited 10 Dante Cabrera

1st Open + High Master Class Tony Holmes

High A Class Open Nick Greenfield

1st Production Ben Stoeger

High B Class Production Robbie Daugherty

High C Class Production Jason Padiak

1st Single Stack Paul Brenkman

High B Class Single Stack Jason Christiansen

High C Class Single Stack Patrick Linder

No 2nd place trophies?

As a wise man once said "Remember gentlemen, there are no points for second place." Viper - Top Gun. :roflol:

I was really looking forward to my 1st Loser trophy. Hey would you guys mind sending me a hand written note or something? You could even use the back of an old score sheet or something. I could frame it or have it laminated. :)

No 2nd place trophies?

As a wise man once said "Remember gentlemen, there are no points for second place." Viper - Top Gun. :roflol:

I was really looking forward to my 1st Loser trophy. Hey would you guys mind sending me a hand written note or something? You could even use the back of an old score sheet or something. I could frame it or have it laminated. :)

Lamented or laminated? :devil: