Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

classifaction

benny hill

Yup, unclassified. Just get 4 clasifiers of ANY percentage on file, then you will be classified in SS one class lower than your highest classification. Or higher, if you shoot the scores.

as they have said, Unclassified until you get 4 scores in the system then 1 class below your current highest classificaion no matter how badly you shoot (if you shoot lower scores). If you shoot the same class level then thats what you are. if you shoot a higher class scores than anything you have currently, then good job you'll be at that higher class.

I am a GM in open and a M in limited. Which do they use for a single stack gun?

If you don't have four SS classifiers then you are unclassified

Or shoot 4 and unless they average 95% you are a M in SS

All other division classifications are based off whatever division you hold your highest class in.

But, you will be "U" class (unclassified) until you post 4 classifiers or more in a division.

Once you post the 4 to get a classification in a division, that classification will never be more than one class lower than your highest class in any division.

(So, if you hold a GM card, you will get an M class...once you get 4 classifiers on file for that division.)

I think I know where Benny is going. Wasn't there something in the single stack provisional rules excluding your open classification? In that case it would no longer apply.

Edited by z40acp

If I am remembering correctly;

The first year of the Single Stack Division (Provisional) you were classified at your highest classification.

The second year of the Single Stack Division (Provisional) you were classified at your highest division other than Open unless Open was the only division you were classified in.

But as the Single Stack Division has been official since Jan 1 2008, neither of the above matter for anything other than a historical footnote.

Now it is, you are unclassified until you have at least 4 classifier scores other than 0. And your classification in Single Stack can be no lower than one class below your highest classification in any of the other five divisions. Which is the same for all division classifications.

Alan