Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Multigun Championship

Who do we contact for a division change?? I emailed Sheldon the other day but have not received a reply, I know he's busy so I just want to make sure I sent it to the right person.

Also what was the decision on scoring???

Trapr

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do we contact for a division change?? I emailed Sheldon the other day but have not received a reply, I know he's busy so I just want to make sure I sent it to the right person.

Trapr

Trapr,

I emailed Sheldon for the swap. He is swamped with stuff. His wife is doing stats, and she sent me confirmation that I was swapped.

Trapr

Trapr,

I emailed Sheldon for the swap. He is swamped with stuff. His wife is doing stats, and she sent me confirmation that I was swapped.

West - you shooting heavy??

Trapr

Trapr,

I got an email from Sheldon at 3:15 this mornning Austin time :blink:

Next question, where can we ship ammo?

The range might be able to accept shipments. However, if Sheldon doesn't already have something arranged for out to towners shipping ammo send me a PM and i will forward my Commercial Office address for you to ship too. I will be an RO so i will be around. If tthere is a shipping address already arranged I would prefer you use that.

Well, its kindof late, but there is no prearranged address to ship ammo. One possibility is to ship to your hotel. Usually they will accept packages for guests, but call first. The range will be closed, or at least, no one will be at the office to guarantee delivery.

Lee

Did we get the ammo thing worked out? If not and we need a central ship location I don’t mind helping out. I have people at my office to accept from 8-5 m-f for any delivery or signatures. All i ask is make sure its here on Thurs or before. I can bring it all to the range Fri. Just PM if you need it.

Trapr

Sheldon got the email with the request, so its done.

Scoring - will be a local variant of stage points, not cumulative time. Calculated like stage points elsewhere, except points on each stage based on number of targets on that stage.

Did we get the ammo thing worked out? If not and we need a central ship location I don’t mind helping out. I have people at my office to accept from 8-5 m-f for any delivery or signatures. All i ask is make sure its here on Thurs or before. I can bring it all to the range Fri. Just PM if you need it.

Thanks, Mike.

[

Scoring - will be a local variant of stage points, not cumulative time. Calculated like stage points elsewhere, except points on each stage based on number of targets on that stage.

????????????????????????????? :unsure:

FWIW, it's an hour from the Austin airport to the range only if you haul a$$ around the tollway or go way outside rush hour.

Since I already scored a stash ;), Austin Gun Liquidators just SE of I-35 & 45 has Remington reduced recoil slugs in stock.

[

Here's an example I hope clears any confusion. The stage is a rifle and pistol stage. There are a total of 37 rounds for the stage, targets are given a 5 point value for a total of 185 points for the stage. Its still time plus penalties but the stages have points based on target count as Lee indicated. Hope this helps.

[

Here's an example I hope clears any confusion. The stage is a rifle and pistol stage. There are a total of 37 rounds for the stage, targets are given a 5 point value for a total of 185 points for the stage. Its still time plus penalties but the stages have points based on target count as Lee indicated. Hope this helps.

Clear as mud :P

FWIW, it's an hour from the Austin airport to the range only if you haul a$$ around the tollway or go way outside rush hour.

Since I already scored a stash ;), Austin Gun Liquidators just SE of I-35 & 45 has Remington reduced recoil slugs in stock.

I just bought the last two boxes on the shelf. He said he could get more though. You may want to give him a call if you are looking for them.

Matt

Stage 3 has a bayonet on it. Stick it in the first target. Ground it at the table, shoot pistol targets, holster the pistol and pick up your rifle from the table and finish off the rest of the targets. Oops, I was a little late in posting.

Jason

Edited by kfd147

[

Clear as mud :P

Shane has been moved to World War 2 Division...Thank you for your request.

Since most of you that haven't been there before will blow past the entrance even with a GPS, here's a little instructional video on how-to-get-to-the-range from Liberty Hill.

Don't make me film that again. I dinna think the dilithum crystals can take it :D