Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Single Stack Nationals

Supershooter

Have 3 fellow shooters shooting on Saturday and driving out on Thursday. Not sure if I want to shoot the stages on Friday without time to look at them. 11 hour drive out for 1 day of shooting, then 11 hours back, and I won't be able to have a day to check out the stages. dry.gif

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The typical SS match has stages that are fairly uncomplicated. That is what i like about the SS nats. I understand your logic however.

Seems this slotting system has things really messed up for the big 100th anniversary match. That's too bad.

The Entry form will be posted in about 30 minutes.

Please note on this form we have added another day to the match; since the response has been so great. We are adding Thursday and it is on the entry form. Again, Saturday is full. Registration for Thursday will be on Wednesday at the match motel (Holiday Inn) at the same times posted for Friday and Saturday Registration.

WOW exactly 11pm CST!!!! Printed and ready!!! fingers crossed!!

There isn't a lot of room on Friday left but by adding Thursday we should be able to accommodate the shooters who didn't get a slot and wish to shoot the match. It isn't a easy decision to add a day. It drives the expenses up of course and you take the chance and hope that you get enough entry's to cover them. Now if Thursday fills I will be amazed and very pleased.

Edited by Supershooter

Bill,

I am confused. You said wait until the First of February to re-email you the slot requests and then you post you can not make promises about squadding requests. I am traveling with someone and sharing equipment.

The someone you are traveling with has yet to send in an entry. The slots have taken everything we have on Sat.My hands are tied unless you can find someone who will trade with you. I can't make slots up out thin air and I can't create space in a match day that is full. If you both want to shoot on a Friday I can work that out.

Hopefully it will! Its the 100th anniversary of the gun we all love, or for some of you pretend to love for a match. It would be great to have 3 days worth of competitors! :cheers:

There isn't a lot of room on Friday left but by adding Thursday we should be able to accommodate the shooters who didn't get a slot and wish to shoot the match. It isn't a easy decision to add a day. It drives the expenses up of course and you take the chance and hope that you get enough entry's to cover them. Now if Thursday fills I will be amazed and very pleased.

It is much appreciated sir.

I hope Thursday fills up too. I will be spreading the news that Thursday is available.

The hotel we had last year had bourbon.....

I'm flexible, but I don't think you and I will be in the same class any time soon.

Barry I think you have much more class than I have :cheers:

only if I stay at your hotel, haha.

which hotel was that again? :unsure:

Quality Inn in Hannibal, MO

Does that mean RO's shoot Wednesday? It doesn't affect me, I'm just curious.

Thank you for doing this. My app's on its way w/ Thursday checked.

Does that mean RO's shoot Wednesday? It doesn't affect me, I'm just curious.

Yes this means the staff will be shooting Wednesday. This also means that that range will be open to watch the staff shoot and inspect the stages if you wish.

Russell

Edited by Supershooter

I'm just hoping the mail runs in the snow so I can get confirmed for Friday. If I do, it's free tequila shots Fri night for anyone in my class shooting Saturday! :roflol:

BB

Barry - I think you and I are still shooting in the same class. I can pass easily on the tequila. It's Corey's bourbon that could be worrisome. We're staying in Hannibal this year as well.

Bill

I'm just hoping the mail runs in the snow so I can get confirmed for Friday. If I do, it's free tequila shots Fri night for anyone in my class shooting Saturday! :roflol:

BB

Barry - I think you and I are still shooting in the same class. I can pass easily on the tequila. It's Corey's bourbon that could be worrisome. We're staying in Hannibal this year as well.

Bill

Starting to sound like a party in Hannibal Friday night!