Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Photo Contest

JThompson

Here's the deal. I'm working on the match book as I type this and should have it out end of next week. I thought it might be cool to have one of our competitors on the cover of the match book. I had a really nice photo of Julie G to go on there and sent off to ask her permission to use it. I also considered Dave S as he's going to be there and some of the other big dogs.... The thing is, we couldn't put on these matches and put 25 guns on the prize table without ALL divisions and classes paying for it.... So! Here's what I want to do. I would like all you guys attending the match to submit your most awesome shooting images and one of them will be chosen for the matchbook cover! Cool eh? Well, I think so anyway. I'll select 5 finalist photos and then have a poll to select the final image. You guys allow us to put this sucker on and have made it the largest Area 5 match ever, so this is a little give back to the people who made it possible.

I have to clear it with Kevin of Rudy Project, but I want to give the winner a pair of Rudy Rydons too!!

Without further verbiage, please submit your photos to this thread.

Legal: Please be sure you have the copyright to the images you post, or that you have received permission from the copyright holder.

Best,

JT

Edited by JThompson

I saw that shot of TD. I sent her a link to it when it was posted... very cool shot. I'm not sure the match sponsor is eligible for the contest. devil.gif

That's also a good shot of Kyle.

Best,

JT

My vote is for TD!

Matt looks like... Oh yawn, another target I should put two Alpha's on. I wonder what's for dinner? He just looks so bored, LOL! :roflol:

Haha. :D

The camera always shuts off when I want a pic of me.

My camera is travelling with me to Area 5....