Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who say thank you

beginner shooter

So at the match today I was told thank you for helping set the match up early in the morning (set up an entire stage myself!). Then at the end of the day me and about 5 other shooters (the only ones left at the range) tore everything down. The match director shook my hand and said thank you as did a couple of the other shooters that were still there. I dont know about you but a good heart felt thanks means a lot to me and makes me feel good. Its the little things I guess. :cheers:

So at the match today I was told thank you for helping set the match up early in the morning (set up an entire stage myself!). Then at the end of the day me and about 5 other shooters (the only ones left at the range) tore everything down. The match director shook my hand and said thank you as did a couple of the other shooters that were still there. I dont know about you but a good heart felt thanks means a lot to me and makes me feel good. Its the little things I guess. :cheers:

It does help... I know I do a lot of setup at our local and it's nice to hear.

An honest and sincere "thank you" is so very easy to say and goes a long way. I learned that a long time ago. The reason for it does not have to be a large effort on the part of somebody else.

CYa,

Pat

When it comes to volunteer help, always let those helping know how much you appreciate the help.  Especially if people are new. It encourages those inclined to be a big help to keep on doing it, and it keeps you aware of how much help you have. 

I still remember a lady that said "Thank You" It sounded Heart felt.

But that was a very long time ago

Thread drift over ..................................................................biggrin.gif .Sorry dreaming on the key bourd again

thank you are not only great to hear, but they are always welcomed. Not only is it proffesional, its classy. I always stress that our squad members write thank you cards, or send emails to sponsors for their generosity and match contributions. What would we do without them?