Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CASHIER

EEH

I drink a lot of coffee,,so all of you know these big convenient stores give out these cards when you buy 6 cups you get one free--and I like free--SO TODAY I GO IN MY STORE AND I HAVE TWO CARDS,ONE SHOWS I HAVE BOUGHT 4 CUPS,,THE OTHER ONE SHOWS I BOUGHT 2 CUPS,SO I TOLD THE PERSON AT THE COUNTER JUST TO COMBINE THE TWO AND I DRINK FREE--AND THEY SAID NO YOU HAVE ONLY FOUR CUPS ON ONE AND TWO ON THE OTHER ONE-SO I PAID FOR MY COFFEE -AND WHAT DID THE BLOND CASHIER DO --MARKER ONE CARD TWO TIMES AND THE OTHER ONCE---HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET THESE JOBS--I MEAN THEY ARE COUNTING MONEY FOR THESE COMPANY'S--that's it for me

She's hot for you. :roflol: Denying you the free cup by way of some silly ass non-existent rule was her way of showing her domination over you. Then she shows her sweet side by giving you extra scores. :roflol:

Okay, BS aside, the truth is that the convenience stores get the employees they pay for.

Regards,

Pat

I bought some .223 ammo on sale years back. It was 5% off per box. I bought a case. The cashier counted the boxes (10) and multiplied by the 5% to come up with 50% off. She asked the cashier beside her if that was right and then they both asked the manager (early 20's). They all agreed that was correct. They asked me and I told them I wasn't very good at math :D .

I was going back in to get another case since I had extra money now but decided not to push my luck. :cheers:

If I had bought 2 cases, do you think it would have been free?

I bought some .223 ammo on sale years back. It was 5% off per box. I bought a case. The cashier counted the boxes (10) and multiplied by the 5% to come up with 50% off. She asked the cashier beside her if that was right and then they both asked the manager (early 20's). They all agreed that was correct. They asked me and I told them I wasn't very good at math :D .

I was going back in to get another case since I had extra money now but decided not to push my luck. :cheers:

WOW! :goof:

Good score Bill!

It's the same thing whenever you are about to pay anywhere when your bill is like $5.03 and you handed them $10.03 - so you 'll have $5 bill. They give you back $0.03 and they say "oh it's only $5.03", you gave me a lot"...Before long they still give you coins where in fact all you just wanted was a whole $5 bill because you have pennies in your pocket.

:surprise:

I bought some .223 ammo on sale years back. It was 5% off per box. I bought a case. The cashier counted the boxes (10) and multiplied by the 5% to come up with 50% off. She asked the cashier beside her if that was right and then they both asked the manager (early 20's). They all agreed that was correct. They asked me and I told them I wasn't very good at math biggrin.gif .

I was going back in to get another case since I had extra money now but decided not to push my luck. cheers.gif

Why stop there? Grab 4 cases and hold your hand out for the rebate!

that should be a "what i like" topic, haha

Kinda like the night I gave a cashier a ten dollar bill for some beer. I was the sober guy making a beer run for a few ladies. Then she starts giving me change for a c-note. Her manager is right behind her not paying attention, and I had to tell her as quietly as I could her mistake. Unfortunately for her, her manager picked up on that.

Oh well, better to get a slight reprimand then accused of theft.

Bought a bottle of pop once at a small town C-store. It was a buck even. I gave the cashier a ten. She very dutifully counts my change out for me. She hands me a five and five ones. :wacko: Sir thats five, six, seven, eight, nine ANNNDD ten. :roflol:

Slight drift, How come the Speedway clerks look nothing like the big pictures they have on the front of the buildings? :ph34r: