Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Hornady Area 3 Championship

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I can say is that it was an awesome match with the best stages I have seen. 14 stages in one day! Whew!

Here is a video of stage 7, there are a couple more in there too.

Hat's off to our new Area Director Sherwyn for such a great job at this match.

If you liked the match and stages, let him know so he can be even more devious next year! :)

Edited by Matt P.

The Greenfield's (and Chris Davies!) did one helluva job. Great stages with a mix of up close and personal and 20+ yard shots on the move. Thrown in with a few quickie stages made for a GREAT match.

Thanks to ALL the staff who helped put the match on. We will be back next year for sure.

Lee

Edit: Almost forgot about Chris, sorry...)

Edited by lneel

Huge thanks to all of the RO's and match staff. Your assistance and dedication to making the match a success was key. I don’t know how you guys and gals could work all day for many days straight in that heat and humidity. I know that I couldn’t have done it :blush:

Humidity?? :wacko: I thought it felt pretty dry out there, compared to what we've been dealing with in Iowa this spring and summer!

But it sure was hot.

I also appreciate all the work that was put into setting up and running this match. Thanks to everyone who helped with Area 3.

All the way around the match was awesome!! Great range, great stages, and the match staff and especially the RO's did an awesome job!! Thanks again to the Greenfield's and Chris for the awesome job that was done for this match! Already looking forward to this match again next year!

A big thanks to everyone who helped put on a great match! All the stages ran smoothly and the awards and prize table went pretty quick.

The stages were awesome! Lot's of variety, and very challenging without having to throw up a bunch of no shoots or hard cover.

The weather was great. I got a kick out of the local TV weather guy bemoaning the fact that they were going to have more than 3 days straight of 90+ degree temps. :roflol:

Here is some video

What a great match!

Ive never seen a major match put on so smoothly. The palm scoring was great, and the awards and prize table were efficiently done.

Heck, UPS just brought me my prize gun this afternoon. 4 days after the match is over?? Awesome.

Thanks Hornady and other sponsors!

Thanks to Tom, Sherwyn and Area 3!

Thanks to my squad; what a great bunch of guys! Someone needs to post that squad pic we took afterwards.

Thanks to Flexiril, If I didnt have you, I wouldnt have been able to finish the last three stages.

and most importantly, thanks to the RO's and steel setters; I appreciate you all the most.

:cheers: Thanks to everyone who helped with this match from staff to ROs to the smallest sponsor. The range was great as was the stages. We had a great time. Hope to see everyone back next year! Jim PS cool video Jordan

Kudos to all involved, especially Nick and Sherwyn. Setting up all week long in that heat, actively being involved in ro'ing and somehow mustering enough energy to shoot the match (AND help reset the stages while shooting the match) is nothing short of amazing. Good thing you two are in such good shape!

The stages were typical Greenfield stages, and for those that missed it you really really really missed out. The stages were hard yet easy, simple yet complex, straight foreword yet you had choices. It was a ton of fun.

To those that experienced a Greenfield match; you have now been Sherwyn-ized!