• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hoping to make it.

I'd vote off in the following order:

Stage A Few Rounds, mundane tasks if added as a 2nd course could be a stage block.

Stage P Memory course with little variation.

Stage J Being cuffed to wires looks like a stage block.

Stage F With Gun and Ammo on different Barrels looks like a stage block.

Stage O With Ammo spread out on different Barrels looks like another stage block.

The last 3 would be fun and interesting but it would seem to be hard on the R.O.'s. They'd have to keep up on us gamey guys and not let things lag.

All the courses look fun though.

Dave

Stages A and B -- Unless you need them to manage traffic, neither one does much for me.

Stage J -- "Cuffing" and "uncuffing" each shooters may slow down the stage overall to create a bottleneck. It will be even worse with a low cap (ie single stack/revo) shooters.

Like all the others... Especially Stages C and E

I got to about half of them and stopped... it takes to long to view them. Could you zip them up and hit us with a link so we can get them all in one shot? wink.gif

Something like this?

Thanks for the comments, keep them coming

Sherwyn

Ya, that's better Sherwyn....

Actually on J if you had a rope pulley, or something, to grab onto that was attache to the wire and not be cuffed to it might be the way to go.

I saw a video of a Nationals, World or some other big shoot that had a similar contraption and it didn't look that bad.

Actually on J if you had a rope pulley, or something, to grab onto that was attache to the wire and not be cuffed to it might be the way to go.

I saw a video of a Nationals, World or some other big shoot that had a similar contraption and it didn't look that bad.

Actually the WSB says connected...I never said cuffed...if we use it, you will have to come to the match to see how you are really "connected" devil.gif

Sherwyn

Actually the WSB says connected...I never said cuffed...if we use it, you will have to come to the match to see how you are really "connected" devil.gif

Sherwyn

Where'd I get "Cuffed", sounds like a temptation I can't resist!

Anybody here going to travel down early and try to get a tour of Hornady while they are there?

Have discussed tour possibilities.

Would there be interest if tours were available Saturday during off time for those shooting 2 day format?

Sherwyn

Match hotel

Howard Johnson Riverside Inn

3333 Ramada Road,

Grand Island, NE 68801-8875

(308) 384-5150‎

HOTEL SPECIAL GROUP RATE: $76.00

Mention USPSA Area 3 Championship

Details will be on uspsa3.org soon

Sherwyn