Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA State USPSA Championship Match

We hosted our local monthly match Saturday so I have not updated the online matrix in several days. For those who asked for changes I have not forgotten you (at least I dpn't think I have). Hope to get an update by late tomorrow or Wed AM.

Thanks!

Mark

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way folks, I am waiving any late fees so come join us!!!! I would however appreciate it if you would send us an app rather than doing the walk up thing so that we are better prepared to check everyone in.

Thanks!

Mark

Just got off the phone with the match hotel (770) 345-1994, and they have rooms available.... Apparently some Golf organization reserved a bunch of rooms and never called in to pay for them. Anyway, tell them you want the River Bend Gun Club rate which is $65 per night. If you have any problems please email me.

Thanks!

Mark

Short of a couple apps that showed up at Jeffreys house today the matrix should be current. Jeffrey has the master list and that drives what I enter in the match file so if you emailed me today you will be added in the next couple days. Several of you have called or emailed me about changing squads so if you are not where you want to be please let me know via email.

Thanks!

Mark

Still working on the food service...10 days ago we had 60 shooters and now we have 120. 60 was too few to convince a vendor to come out and now that we have 120 they are booked. I still have a few tricks in the bag though....

Maybe a side match with a grill shaped like a USPSA target...an "A" zone, "B" and so on!

i am bringing a cooler with water and a dozen PB&Js. gotta save money, ammo prices are up. :cheers:

Hmmmmm...PBJ's.....can't wait to get the stage you're RO'ing on Saturday. I'll have to make sure you have your back turned while running the timer or scoring....

yogipicnicbasket.gif

i am bringing a cooler with water and a dozen PB&Js. gotta save money, ammo prices are up. :cheers:

Hmmmmm...PBJ's.....can't wait to get the stage you're RO'ing on Saturday. I'll have to make sure you have your back turned while running the timer or scoring....

yogipicnicbasket.gif

10.6.2 unsportsmanlike conduct - inteference by theft of RO fuel. :roflol::cheers:

yogipicnicbasket.gif

10.6.2 unsportsmanlike conduct - inteference by theft of RO fuel. :roflol::cheers:

Chain it down ..... then if it gets stolen is it an REF?

Wow, what a smooth day! Great job by the ROs and shooters!!! I think the stages surprised some folks...they are tougher than they look on paper!

We will have lunch available for those who would like a burger or dog as well as drinks and chips.

Should be a bit cooler tomorrow than today but a hat would be a good idea.

Thanks!

Mark

Just got back from shooting today. We finished up on the stage burningsquirrels was ROing. I'll have to see if the wife got a picture of the radar dish.

Thanks to Mark Leeber, Mark Ramsey the RO staff and everyone else that helped to put this match together, Great stage designs, had alot of fun shooting them. I'll be back next year!:cheers:

Finished shooting the match today. It was an excellent match and the stages did have the easy appearance, but were kind of technical.

Great thanks and good job to Mark Leeber, Mark Ramsey, and all the ROs and match staff!! That definitely includes the stage designer James Nortz who came up with the great stages!

Definitely looking forward to this match again next year.