Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI Stainless steel grip

fasteddy

I Have an SVI Plastic grip and planning to swap it over with SVI stainless grip am just wonderin if it comes with a complete sets of grip screw and is it really a drop in parts or you need a Gunsmith to do it? any input please..thank you!

Edited by fasteddy

According to the article in Front Sight, it is NOT a drop in part. And, I do believe you will need more parts than just the grip and screws.

They're heavy, but I really like the feel of the new signature grip :cheers:

Really so we need to get it thru the gunsmith to do it properly..and what parts are we talking here? as at the moment I have the Steel grip that comes with aluminum trigger then signature sickers and sets of allen keys that comes with it..

• 2 weeks later...

How typical of SV. They are great! When I changed out my mag release before I went to the Stainless Steel grip, Brandon, had me ship the grip to them. They returned it in less than 48 hours, no charge.

I really like my new stainless steel grip. Now I need two more for my other SV guns!

• 3 weeks later...

I talked with Brandon about this procedure with one of my SV Limited guns and he recommended sending it to SV and the work would be done for free, my gun was build by SV.

Have you heard whether this new grip module will be available in a larger diameter? Somehow I think this may be too much to hope for.

• 2 weeks later...

this is awesome after shifting from plastic grip to this stainless steel grip and after having couple of practice and went thru the weekend level III match to my surprised after the match result I ended up breaking my grade from B grade to A grade what an amazing result.. now I need to workhard more as am aware winning A grade is a bit of a Hardwork again.!