Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eddie Rhodes

Tom Freeman

Eddie was the inspiration for almost all the Colorado 3-gunners, and Rocky Mountain 3-gun wouldn't have even been an entity without his guidance or support. I want to make sure that everyone knows that Eddie was the reason that we have Heavy Metal/He Man (as it was originally know)...it was HIS idea. He was also the original weak-hand loader. I can't think of anyone who has given more to any sport!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Vicki, If there is any thing I can do or anything you need just call, and the same for Eric....We will miss him! Kurt and Eric Miller

Eddie was the first friend I made in the sport of 3 gunning, many years ago. What a loss to the shooting community--I'm sure he has hundreds of friends that are going to miss him terribly, as I will.

Troy

I've known of Eddie Rhodes since shooting my first 3-Gun match in 2004. I finally had the pleasure of getting to know him better after shooting with him and Vicky at the SMM3G last year. What a great guy and a great couple to be around with. Even though we were competiting in the same division, he helped me with my strategy and gave me good advice.

Eddie will always be remembered as a good man and a Heavy Metal Legend. I will also remember him as my brother in blue.

I was speechless when Eric told me that Eddie passed away :( A great guy and an awesome rifleman! We will miss you Eddie, rest in peace!

My condolences to Vicki. We are here for you if ever need anything!

Hung

I am shocked. Eddie was always a pleasure to visit with, on or off the range.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with Vicki and all of their family.

Eddie will truly be missed.

My deepest condolences to Vicki and Eddie's family.

And, to our shooting community as well. As others have said, Eddie was the real deal.

A pleasure to compete with, invaluable contributions to our sport, and just one of those guys that you look forward to running into at the range.

What a loss...

God bless you, Eddie.

My condolence's to Vicki and Eddie's family.

Several of us were just talking about Eddie last night only minutes before we got the news. He was one hell of a good shooter and lots of fun to shoot with. I will miss seeing him at the range.

Here's a recent picture of Eddie doing what he did best. Photo taken by Jeff Carpenter.

DPP_0039.jpg

Edited by rtr

Just in case anyone needs the information

Here are the funeral arrangements for Eddie.

Friday, March 19, Public viewing 4-7:00 PM

Montgomery Steward Funeral Home

1317 North Main St.

Pueblo, CO

Saturday, March 20, Funeral Service 10:00 AM

Praise Assembly Church

2000 Troy

Pueblo, CO

Graveside services following the Funeral at Imperial Cemetery

Reception following Gravesides services to be announced.

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie passed away today.

He was my friend and a good man.

I learned so much from him.

I will miss him.

I'm very sad to hear that Tom.

I really liked Eddy, and always enjoyed hanging out with him at matches.

His family has my best thoughts and wishes.

be