Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buzz Aldrin Punches Moon-landing Conspiracy Theorist

Flexmoney

Just saw this on another forum. Got a kick out of it.

========================

Bart Sibrel, a conspiracy theorist who believes that NASA faked the moon landing, confronted retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin on September 9, 2002.

"You're a coward," he exclaimed, "and a liar, ..."

At that point, Aldrin (age 72) landed a spirited punch to Sibrel's jaw.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office has declined to file charges.

video 1

http://www.csicop.or...piracy_theorist

The rest...of....the story...

video 2

http://www.thedailys...se-of-the-truth

Growing up as a kid, I was enthralled with the space programs. I always find those that would deny such things to be ignorant of just how far one can go with advanced metalurgy, and basic computing.

Buzz's puch just makes me happy. That guy has to understand how many of the early systems for getting out of orbit were never meant to put people but only missles and early satellites out there. During testing many of them blew up on the lauch pad. Then you've got to go out and get in one a few months later. Cajones Gigantes my man!

Then some dweeb comes up and tells you that you didn't really risk your life for God and country, and because you have iron will and drive like a stallion (Read fighter pilot.) you just figure a guy like this needs a little "touching up"

Good one Buzz. Should have followed with the right! :cheers:

This brings alot of things into question, is there really a "flexmoney" or is he a construct of the all seeing and all knowing eye?

I've got guys watching you Mike. ph34r.gif

roflol.gif

Thanks Flex :cheers:

That little tidbit kinda made my day :D

Jim

I thought you'd like that. :)

This brings alot of things into question, is there really a "flexmoney" or is he a construct of the all seeing and all knowing eye?

roflol.gif

Its wasn't that hard though, to be able to find some shady guys up there to watch you. :ph34r:

Great Video

Flyin

roflol.gif

Its wasn't that hard though, to be able to find some shady guys up there to watch you. :ph34r:

Great Video

Flyin

I hope you didn't pay to much, my wife watches me for room and board. :devil:

he was rude

:)

this was pretty awesome tho! pretty mean left hook....

Maybe people ought to realize the elderly are tougher than most younger generations realize ( I think Flex know what im referring to, haha :goof: )

"...Maybe people ought to realize the elderly are tougher than most younger generations realize..."

Yeh, a generous number of little ol' ladies have shot bad guys and/or beaten then soundly with their canes. Many are quite spunky indeed. Not to be underestimated--ever.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, obviously Bart Sibel has his, and maybe he should keep them to himself. I'm a lttle mad at Aldrin though, for not continuing.

Hey Flex, with the all seeing eye (Lord Sauron! <_< ) maybe you could tell us the truth about the moon landings? :roflol: