Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving Up In Class - 2004

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh!  Now I've dropped below 50%!  Last month I lost almost 4% and dropped from 54.193 to 50.974.  Well, over 3% anyway.

Now I'm at 49.511% in Limited 10.

Once again I am threatening to re-shatter the 50% barrier. From last time's debacle wherein I dropped below 50% to 49.511%, I have reversed the trend with a mind boggling 49.823%!

C Class 4-Ever!

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

FINALLY after being nutty and changing divisions a whopping 3 times this season, I have made A class in not one but 2 divisions in the same up date.

Limited 76.493%

Production 77.986%

but being in A i got my 90% classifier wrong....and got A flagged... so it should be 81% .. master here i come.. sure hope circleville has that 4 classifier match !!!

Yay .. I just made B in production, which kinda worries me because I normaly shoot in the C's. And one of my last classifiers was an A. Yeek! Though I think the number are better then my normal performance at least I can strive to keep up appearences.

Vlad

I'm holding steady at a wimpy 49.823% in Limited10, compared to my former high of 54.193%.

I did move up a few hundredths of a percent in Limited.  I'm at 51.296% now.

<_<

I vote that you don't get to post in this thread until either:

1) you move up a class :)

or...

2) move up over 55% <_<

I think this is turning into one of those "If I keep talking about it, I'll start believing it, too.", and its making me ill, my friend. Besides, this is the "moving up thread" and you're drifiting the crap out of it. Flex! Flex! Where are you, man?!?!?

I'm kicking your a$$ when I get home. B)

And yet, I remain unintimidated by Mr. Two Meters!  :P

If I can't post here until I move up in class, then ... well ... it'll be a long time.  Unless I petition to go down to D and work my way back up.  ;)

You have multiple engineering degrees from world renowned universities. You are a rocket scientist, literally. You won the National Science Foundation Fellowship.

You are a two time Northen California Drug Free bench press champion.

So why, oh why do you now settle for mediocrity and stagnation? As someone who takes their personal safetly and security as important, if not more so than their next breath, why do you choose (and it is a choice) to accept this? I would think there is no such thing as "good enough", right?

And yet, I remain unintimidated by Mr. Two Meters!  :P

If I can't post here until I move up in class, then ... well ... it'll be a long time.  Unless I petition to go down to D and work my way back up.  ;)

You have multiple engineering degrees from world renowned universities. You are a rocket scientist, literally. You won the National Science Foundation Fellowship.

You are a two time Northen California Drug Free bench press champion.

So why, oh why do you now settle for mediocrity and stagnation? As someone who takes their personal safetly and security as important, if not more so than their next breath, why do you choose (and it is a choice) to accept this? I would think there is no such thing as "good enough", right?

AMEN

Rhino, I know for a fact you could be a fantastic shooter.

Listen to BigDave and your friends. If you want it, you'll get it.

• 1 month later...

Uh oh, now I'm in trouble. :D Thought I would skate a few more months, but the M card (Limited) is now its way....

Actually I'm kinda in shock - consider myself a decent A shooter, but nothing special... for some reason I've been nailing the classifers the last few months instead of choking on them as usual... :wacko:

New Goal for '05 - Practice more. I don't think I'll ever make GM, but it would be nice to competitive in class. Heck, I couldn't even win A class at big matches! :P

EDITED: Oh, and thanks to Brian for having this awesome site.... I owe it all to BE.com and "the book". B to M in less than 2 years - after being a B for 8 years.

jon,

i shot limited for almost two years straight and thought i would try open division to see what it was like. since i started, june of 03, i don't think i'll ever go back to limited. open is so much fun and i love to shoot fast.

open is the top fuel of shooting.

I made a small amount of upward progress this month ...

My downward trend in Limited10 is no longer an issue, as I'm back above 50% ... finally! I'm now at 51.150%. Next month will be a no-go since I zeroed the only classifier I shot this month, but watch out for February! I may break the 55% mark for the first time ever.

My Limited classification is still at an all time high of 51.296% because of a decent El Prez I shot in October.

Progress is progress! I think I'm going to keep shooting my 9mm since I have to shoot As anyway ...