Moving Up In Class - 2004

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A humble thank you to everybody...

Ron, it wasn't a year ago, it was just mere months ago. :D

Lee, that was a memorable match for me. I shot my Limited SV that I never shoot and went down there with no expectations of doing anything. I had just been bumped to A also, 3 days earlier. I was just having fun, and seeing what I needed to see. I'll make it a point to say 'hi' next time we're at the same match, cause we seem to shoot a lot of the same matches in the Southland. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I got bumped to M after that match!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah-ha!! Checking everyday paid off! It's updated and I am one of the newest Production GM's. Woohoo!! Hard to believe that when I joined this site not even a year ago, I was struggling to get out of B class. Thanks to the people here and the wealth of knowledge on this site, it was a much shorter trip.

Congratulations, Matt! About time, you sandbagger...shall I save a "GM" slot for you in Tactical class at the Texas State 3-Gun?

Just got classified in Lim-10 (now that they finally got around to posting the updates, grrrr)...came in as "A". Which works out fine since I also made "A" in Open. Go me. And to think I WANTED a classifier match last month so I could finish off revolver and Lim-10...but why, oh why did I run my Open gun too? Stupid 87% Hillbillton Drill...

Great, now I have to practice. Silly A card.

:D

Alex

You get a GM next to your name no matter what you sign up, just personal service from the friendly folks who have shot with you before ;)

"Tactical" is a non-open pistol, non-open shotgun, and a rifle with one optic (if I read the rules correctly)...

Alex

Guest Larry Cazes

Hey Guys.....I finally made the move from D to C class in Limited 10! I have to say that tips from you guys helped me get out of the basement in just 7 months. Thanks to everyone....... :D

Larry

Congrats Matt. Awesome accomplishment. I would also like to be the first to congratulate J.L. Hardy for his GM card in open. He can not only build a gun well, but obviously shoots them pretty well too.

Congrats to all who moved up. Way to go Matt. GM is an awesome accomplishment.

Wakal:

"A" class is nothing to be ashamed of dude. If you are an M class shooter, you will get there soon enough.

Thanks guys!

The only thing Alex has to be ashamed of is that he has been shooting A class level ever since I have known him, he just hasn't been classified as A class. :P