Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My son helping me reload

JRBean

So john... Can he get enough reloaded so that you can shoot the state match :)

I wish ammo was what was keeping me from the match. Work has taken a huge turn for the worst. I've got a brand new gun and can't even afford to go shoot it. I hate that I'm going to miss it again this year. Hopefully I can either find a new job or get things right so I can make the MS Classic.

lets not forget to protect their young eyes! :cheers:

That's what I was thinking.

Thanks for the reminder. After 10 years of loading with no problems you tend to forget the kind of accidents that can happen. He mostly likes to just engage the buzzers.

Nice pictures. Good to get them started young. To go along with the safety glasses make sure they wash up with cold water and soap immediately after helping. Lead can do terrible things to a young person. We had a guy at the range with his kid and his kid was picking up brass bare handed and then eating without washing. Very, very bad idea.

Yeah very aware of the lead deal. I used to shoot a lot at an indoor range and had to deal with my bringing my lead level back down. I use CMJ bullets and we made sure to wash his hands as soon as he was done.