Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Iron Maiden

Maiden was my first real concert cheers.gif Seen 'em three or four times. The newer stuff doesn't do much for me, but... still drag out Powerslave, Piece of Mind, Number of the Beast....

Those are some great cds. I wore Powerslave out when I was younger.

Those are some great cds. I wore Powerslave out when I was younger.

Gotta love your USPSA number, too... roflol.gif

lol :) I do like that number, I laughed when I saw it, the only way it could have been more perfect if it was 66613, being born june 13, 66 but I'll take it.

Sorry to say though, I was not born on a Friday.

Love Maiden. They were my first rock concert as well. Madison Square Garden in 1986. Saw them in 2008 at the PNC Arts Center in NJ. It is a mostly outdoor venue and just as they were setting up a massive thunderstorm rolled in. I do not think anyone cared. It was a great show. Lightning storm just added to the pyrotechnics.

Powerslave was the first cassete I bought to play in my new boom box.

Seen them in concert twice. I'll have to check out the new stuff.

I would recommend watching that dvd that came out last year Flight 666 - The Movie I think it was. Triplesinglestack is right on the money on an earlier post. The commentary is great, Bruce Dickinson is a friggin' stud, flying to the shows in their jet and then performing. Great stuff and I think it's a must for any Maiden fan.

I had to download the songs on Rock Band 2 for my Xbox as well. Sad but true :)

I saw Maiden twice in the early eighties. Not sure the years or even the album tours now. I remember the jackets with Eddie on the back. Man I wanted one of those, but I was in high school and I'm sure tickets, gas and a few party supplies took all the cash I had! I did get some super cool T shirts thou. Long gone now...