Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet.com going out of business. HS-6 !

Broncman

1 hour ago, zzt said:

Most of what was available when I ordered this morning is now gone.  So hurry up if you want some.  BTW, you have to enable third party cookies for the cart to work.

Also, there inventory update is not exact, so you may not get everything you order.  I called today and the gal on the phone was nice but I got conflicting information from her and what was emailed to me.  

I tried to order a set of Redding Pro dies from them, but was told that reloading dies are a ITAR controlled item and can't be exported. Sad.

Someone should inform Dillon that they've been breaking the law.

Edited by Hooked

I just got an email saying the 3N38 has been eliminated from my order.  I emailed back and told them to cancel the whole order.  There is no way I'm going to pay shipping and Hazmat for a single 4LB jug of powder.

I just got an email saying the 3N38 has been eliminated from my order.  I emailed back and told them to cancel the whole order.  There is no way I'm going to pay shipping and Hazmat for a single 4LB jug of powder.
Yeah their system is way outdated.

I got all my stuff, but I ordered before the word got out.

Let just say I have inside source.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My bank declined the purchase since it was from Washington which they said is high for fraud.  Had to call and approve the purchase. 
Really?? First I ever heard that, and I am from Washington.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Update.  Soon after I cancelled the order I receive an email with a tracking number.  They plan to ship it anyway.  I called UPS and told them to refuse the package.  I called the credit card company and filed a disputed charge claim.  I sent another email to them outlining the steps I had taken, telling them I told UPS not to receive the package, and that if it did get to me, I'd refuse delivery.  We'll see if they get the message.

Further update.  After the second email cancelling the order, they changed the shipping to UPS with a USPS final delivery so I would have less of a chance to refuse delivery.  I called UPS again and told them I wanted to refuse the package.  They said they could not do that.  I told them to change the instruction to specify Signature Required.  They said they could not do that.  The told me to just refuse the package.  I told them that I was unlikely to be home when it arrived.  I got put on hold for 5 minutes while the woman I was speaking to talked to a Supervisor.  She came back and said the package would not be delivered and was being sent back to Bullets.com. 

If you find yourself in a similar situation, this approach will probably work for you.  You stand a much better chance of winning a transaction dispute if you do not have possession of the item(s) in question.