Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Open Gun - GANS Guns

38SuperDub

Gary does build a great gun. He is also amazingly fast. I'm not sure that even he is fast enough to build guns as fast as Brandon flip flops divisions though.

Keep trying Brandon, I'm sure it was only the guns holding you back the last two-three times that you tried open.

That's just flat funny!!

Great looking gun. I'm sure this gun will not be holding Brandon back!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary won't do work for Californians? Even if we send him registered frames?

Before this thread gets side tracked on the whole CA thing, I recall Mr. Natale, in a separate thread, expressed his reasoning for his choice. As a potential CA customer, I don't agree with his choice, but I respect it. If I ever move to another state (with which he does business), Gary will get a call from me for some future work.

So let's see more pics of his great work. I'd love to read a range report update after a few thou are sent down range from this blaster.

Just had Gary rebarrel and refinish the slide/frame on my girlfriends gun. It just got finished yesterday. Took him 2 whole days i think. He had the barrel fitted and test fired the day after he got it.

282892_471227452923014_989509240_n.jpg

Edited by Seth Long

Great looking pistol! What kind of barrel is that and how long did it take to get it delivered to you. Thanks.

Just had Gary rebarrel and refinish the slide/frame on my girlfriends gun. It just got finished yesterday. Took him 2 whole days i think. He had the barrel fitted and test fired the day after he got it.

282892_471227452923014_989509240_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Gary built my 9mm major gun and it runs like a champ! Egw internals, kkm barrel...rock solid. Currently out at FreedomGunworks.com having a limited top end made for it.

Beautiful rig. Any more pics? I'm starting to amass my open build parts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...