Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Shot Show pics

Tampa-XD45

I am interested in the new Limited Custom but don't like the factory color. It looks better in some shot show videos but WTF, the gun in the photo above looks like someone spay painted it.

Does anyone know when EAA will release those new offers?

https://issuu.com/eaacorp/docs/1-3-17?e=16930521/42672407

There are several new models in the 2017 catalog.  There are poly match and a poly match pro, and a new limited custom.  The color looks better in the catalog but, I certainly would want to see what the color looks like in persone before I would consider buying one.

The Limited custom obviously has a lightened slide, listed as 1.9 LBS, compared to 2.8 LBS for a limited elite.

The Limited Custom is ONLY available in that blue color. The picture in this thread matches what it looks like in person. The Tanfoglio rep told me when they will start shipping but I don't recall. I was too busy asking the usual questions about the possibility of getting different USA distributors.

5 hours ago, billthemarine2862 said:

https://issuu.com/eaacorp/docs/1-3-17?e=16930521/42672407

There are several new models in the 2017 catalog.  There are poly match and a poly match pro, and a new limited custom.  The color looks better in the catalog but, I certainly would want to see what the color looks like in persone before I would consider buying one.

The Limited custom obviously has a lightened slide, listed as 1.9 LBS, compared to 2.8 LBS for a limited elite.

That's a pretty massive weight reduction.