Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

December 2016 M.O.M recipient

Youngeyes

Our last, but not least, MOM for 2016 is Cha-Lee. His helpful advice and willingness to help other members, makes him a great choice for this prestigious award. He started a range diary in 2008 and continues to add to it, This is an excellent example of  Brian's Prime directives. Those directives are the sharing of shooting experiences and contributing to the wealth of knowledge that is contained on these Forums. Please join me in congratulating Cha-Lee for being the final MOM of 2016.  :cheers:

Congrats CHA-LEE! I'll nominate Jake Da Vita for the same reason I feel CHA-LEE deserves it. You guys spend a ton of time testing and training and then come here and spend another metric assload of time crafting intelligent and understandable posts to benefit people you don't even know. And you keep doing it after some of those lazy SOB's get butt hurt and start dumb arguments. I imagine it could be as frustrating as slamming a revolving door. 

I'm sure there's lots of guys like me who gain a lot from your posts here, you just don't know it because we're too busy ruminating on your latest info to say thanks.