Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, Ohio Monthly Matches

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

We will be running a match this Saturday. Set up starts at 8am, registration after 9, shooters meeting and hopefully shooting by 10.

I will have at least 3 long stages, a medium stage and a classifier. If I have the help to set up, we will run 4 long stages, a medium stage and a classifier.

Scores will be up much quicker this time. A bit of a learning curve for me learning how to do the scores, however, it is all set now!!

Hope to see you out there. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mads

Mads,

It was good shooting with you today. A very good match, and a great squad. ( the match as great also, but I will have too many greats in here). It's always good shooting with Bill Seevers, because I always learn something. Thanks for the effort.--John B

Many thanks to Mads and crew for a terrific match, especially with a bit of a "short" crew. We all need to pitch in and help out, especially if we want to continue having the complex long courses that we admire.

This is one of the best things around, and I'm glad to travel to get there. Thanks, folks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone,we are back for 2015!!!!

First match of the year will be Saturday, March 7, 2015. Set up starts at 8am.

We are doin match registration on Practiscore for this year. You do not have to pre register, however, I would appreciate that so we can take less time during the registration process. Here is the link for registration which opens in a couple of hours.

https://clubs.practiscore.com/pcsi-march-monthly-uspsa/register

Stay warm and see you on the range!!

We are doin match registration on Practiscore for this year. You do not have to pre register, however, I would appreciate that so we can take less time during the registration process. Here is the link for registration which opens in a couple of hours.

Is the match still on?

Is the match still on?

Yes, the match is still on!!!! (Per email from Mads at 5:49 PM today.)

Watch out for the hill as apparently still snow and ice present. Park at top if you can't make it down and call Mads (614-893-5541) of Jason (740-475-8405) and they will come get you on the four wheeler.

130 rounds downrange if shoot clean. Yipee!!!

Jake

Is the match still on?

Yes, the match is still on!!!! (Per email from Mads at 5:49 PM today.)

Watch out for the hill as apparently still snow and ice present. Park at top if you can't make it down and call Mads (614-893-5541) of Jason (740-475-8405) and they will come get you on the four wheeler.

130 rounds downrange if shoot clean. Yipee!!!

Jake

Thanks Jake

Yes it is still on. There is about 6" of snow in the bays so we will be shoveling a path for the shooting area and to the targets. (bring your snow shovel and give us a hand with set up please).

Is the April match going to be classifiers or field courses?

There is almost always 1 if not 2 classifiers at C-ville....................but that is a month away and I'm sure Mads isn't thinking about that yet.