Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, Ohio Monthly Matches

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So if someone shows up Saturday and doesnt sign up on practiscore what happens?

But when the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator is fully installed and operational on the storage building you might not want to test this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a good match. Enjoyed setting up and tearing down as well. The only part that sucked is where I got DQ'd.

Sorry to hear that. It's one than can bite us all. Can you tell us what happened, anything we can all learn from? Appreciate in advance but we'll understand if you'd rather not.

It was a good match. Enjoyed setting up and tearing down as well. The only part that sucked is where I got DQ'd.

Sorry to hear that. It's one than can bite us all. Can you tell us what happened, anything we can all learn from? Appreciate in advance but we'll understand if you'd rather not.

I was shooting an array of targets to my left from a platform. Leaving that platform to another platform that was on my left I broke the 180 while running.

Yep, that's an easy one to do, especially when running from right to left (I'm assuming you're right-handed). And on that stage it looks like the two platforms were a distance apart and were roughly on a line parallel to the backstop, so there was a lot of room for a mistake.

Sometimes a stage pulls you to start from the right side, or your stage plan works best if you go to the front (downrange) right side and move toward the left. It's the reverse, of course, for lefties. For this type of occasion I've been practicing running right to left with the gun in one hand, pointed downrange and horizontal (my "running with the gun" posture), and also doing right-to-left moving reloads.

Thanks for sharing this one. I'll bet many of us could use work on those skills.

• 4 weeks later...

hey everyone, since the match falls so early in the month, I will allow people to shoot a third classifier, not part of the match score, to help get a classification for the state match. This will be a total of three classifieds this weekend. The additional classifier will cost an additional $5.

Thanks,

Mads

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening everyone,

I hope you have had a fund and enjoyable summer.

I just wanted to let you all know that registration is open for our September USPSA match at PCSI and I hope to see you all out there. Our turnout has shrank over the summer, but, I am hoping as fall gets a little closer, folks are able to find a little time to come out and have a little fun.

I am working on some different stage designs that we have not run and plan on pulling out some more of our props. I realize I have not had many of them in the matches so far this year but time to get them out there and have some fun. We also have all the classifiers in and up except for August which will not show until the next re-fresh on uspsa.org.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions for stages, or elements they would like to see, please let me know and I will try to get them incorporated into the stages. I will have stages done and emailed out by Thursday evening to whoever is registered.

Practiscore Match Management »
open Match starts: September 05, 2015 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: September 05, 2015 @ 4:00 PM Location: Circleville, Ohio This will be our regular monthly match with 4-5 field courses plus a classifier.

Preview by Yahoo

Thanks all, have a great weekend and see you soon.

Thanks, Mads

• 5 months later...