Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Forums?

TDean

I just found 'em! I know that current format is something new for them, but how long have USPSA forums been around.  I never new the "old style" even existed.

Definately no match for Brian's forums, but worth a peek anyway.  It'll probably just turn into a better place to argue about politics like the infamous IPS-List.

http://www.uspsa.org/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

(Edited by TDean at 7:11 am on Oct. 4, 2002)

I hope the new forum works for them.  Looks good to me.  Hasn't been around long.

Again...lets not mention this forum "over there".  Those guys seem to just finght and fight.  Let's leave them there.  The true seekers of knowledge will find this forum.

In my view, the Enos forums are by far the best IPSC forums around.

This is because the tone and attitude of members is friendly, and most posts are genuine attempts to seek knowledge and share experiences.

Let's give ourselves a big pat on the back and once again thank our host BE.

Enos rules !

Every time Flex does that little speil about not telling those other guys because the ones who really seek the truth will end up here any way, I get a warm little fuzzy. Thanks BE.

Keep them over there with their little pissing contests. I 'm not sure what's worse it or the IPSC list. In 2 years I have seen about 3 good posts on the IPSC list. The rest is a bunch of pissing and moaning. At least here if there is a difference of opinion nobody gets wet!

• 3 months later...

They killed off the Ikonboard format becaue apparently it was tood hard for most members to use. Go figure.

Rob Boudrie did his best, but some old habits die hard. The Ikonboard was very active but, when they reverted to the old format, it died.

Of course the good news is that the "not nice" people probably won't come here for the same reason.

They restored the Jurassic Period "guestbook" format here.

You need the login and password from Front Sight magazine (bottom of page 1).

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that had it not been for the Ikonboard pissing match on the USPSA forums I would never have found this place . BE's website is head and shoulders above the USPSA forums and there is tons of really good info here , The USPSA forum is pretty much dead compared to the pre ikonboard period . I think a lot of people like myself abandoned the forum as soon as we found a really good alternative to the ongoing pissing match on the other forum .

• 4 weeks later...

Flexmoney:

"Again...lets not mention this forum "over there".  Those guys seem to just finght and fight.  Let's leave them there.  The true seekers of knowledge will find this forum."

I have seen the light.....I hope its not a speeding train of a hobby that whisks away all of my income.....(too late)....

Quote: from paraman1 on 4:38 pm on Jan. 24, 2003

. BE's website is head and shoulders above the USPSA forums and there is tons of really good info here , The USPSA forum is pretty much dead compared to the pre ikonboard period .

I think Brian's forum is the best I've seen anywhere on the internet on any subject.  That fact speaks volumes about Brian's intellect and hard work -  and of the good nature of competitive shooters.