Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA pistol match**POSTPONED!*

A new season is here. Reload your ammo, oil your gun, put your boots on and lets have some fun........ lets shoot. It might snow Feb 6th but I'm having a match. I will post the stages after I see how many people are going to make it for setup. And the weather conditions. Last year I think we had something like 9 people show up to shoot what I like to call the "Ice Bowl". Let me know if your going to be able to make it for setup. Setup starts at 8am or shortly after.

Conrad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had no idea about last years match. I think more would come if the word gets out. As long as the temp is above of the single digits... I did not have block heaters installed on my guns.

Edited by MTBfarms

Guys if your close enough to show up to any match Conrad and the gang puts on I suggest you go....TO EVERY ONE! We didn't get to shoot the OH sectional/IPSC nationals this year due to the date change but shot their local match and it is basically half a major match and I mean that in stage count not quality! Stages are always outstanding and good shooters show up to test you...well worth it!

I was VERY glad to hear that you were up for having a match in February when I called you on Wednesday Jason :) All we need now is for Flyin40 to show up with some venison chili.

That's an interesting idea. If he does I might bring a batch also.

I'd really like to make the match, but the wife and I are having a baby on Thursday, January 28... that's going to put a wrench in things for the match. I think leaving her at home after a C-section alone might dismantle any plans of match attendance I have for the rest of the year. I hope it's great though and if it's icy, let's see some video!

• 2 weeks later...

For me Circleville is heading south but I still ain't going! Saturday high 30, low 15 with snow showers. Conrad puts on excellent matches but I just don't enjoy being out in that kind of weather any more. Have fun all. Maybe I'll see you in May or so! :cheers:

Oh, and don't forget the winter storm watch this weekend. Could make it extra fun.... At the beep shoot any of the targets you can see. :blink: Hahaha!

For me Circleville is heading south but I still ain't going! Saturday high 30, low 15 with snow showers. Conrad puts on excellent matches but I just don't enjoy being out in that kind of weather any more. Have fun all. Maybe I'll see you in May or so! :cheers:

Oh, and don't forget the winter storm watch this weekend. Could make it extra fun.... At the beep shoot any of the targets you can see. :blink: Hahaha!

30 degrees is plenty warm. I will have a couple of heaters and some pallets to burn in the 55 gallon trash barrels.