Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky Wildcat Multi Gun

That's cool. I knew about the 'carry all your gear', and that's the part I like. Anything goes...that's cool too if you have a wide variety of guns that don't quite fit specific categories. I'll stick with Irons for now though.

I think it's pretty cool this match is heads up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the cat is out of the bag, we will be using Fort Benning rules this year ,

WOW, it's about time. I hate to admit this but I had written off this match this year because of the whole USPSA multigun rule abomination. Now I have to go back and ask for another day off.... :cheers:

So Im looking to shooting Multi-gun this year. This would possibly be my first MG match ever. Good one for new shooters? Im probably going to be shooting the Atlanta Indiana 3gun matches, and want to shoot as much as possible, but at the same time not get my behind beat so bad it makes me not want to shoot, ya know what I mean?

also, for trooper class, I have a "shooter cart" that I had got to use for this year. Its one of those 3 wheeled stroller type carts with gun racks. Would I be able to use that for trooper as long as I can get everything I need on there or is it a carry it on your back kinda deal?

So Im looking to shooting Multi-gun this year. This would possibly be my first MG match ever. Good one for new shooters? Im probably going to be shooting the Atlanta Indiana 3gun matches, and want to shoot as much as possible, but at the same time not get my behind beat so bad it makes me not want to shoot, ya know what I mean?

Jon,

The answer is yes, shoot this match. Many of us will be in the "also shot" crowd. You will not be the only 3 gun new guy there. This match has, historically, been well run, well planned, and great fun.

There are usually a fair number of big dogs there. We all glean tips and ideas from them. If you finish this match and don't want to shoot anymore, I'll haul your equipment home for you :lol:

Dave

Jon,

The answer is yes, shoot this match. Many of us will be in the "also shot" crowd. You will not be the only 3 gun new guy there. This match has, historically, been well run, well planned, and great fun.

There are usually a fair number of big dogs there. We all glean tips and ideas from them. If you finish this match and don't want to shoot anymore, I'll haul your equipment home for you laugh.gif

Dave

What a pal. Always going the extra mile for your fellow man.

Jon,

There are usually a fair number of big dogs there. We all glean tips and ideas from them. If you finish this match and don't want to shoot anymore, I'll haul your equipment home for you laugh.gif

Dave

That's the way I roll!

Jon,

Dave

That's the way I roll!

What did you role in?

This would be an excelent match to start on, Gary is one of the best stage designers, it will have it all. You might just get hooked real good. :cheers:

This was my first match last year, and I am glade it was. You will learn a lot from this match, and I can't wait to shoot it again this year. Two things though know the rules before you go and don't have bi pods on your rifle.

This was my first match last year, and I am glade it was. You will learn a lot from this match, and I can't wait to shoot it again this year. Two things though know the rules before you go and don't have bi pods on your rifle.

What's up Ben ?? I wonder how I figured out it was you (FB3GDQ) :surprise::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to miss it this year, but not sure if I will be totally recovered from surgery by then. Hope to be, but not going to push it. Will know better in 3-5 weeks I guess. If you can make this match, it's a super run/laid out match to be shot all in only 1 day! How late can I get in Gary? ;-)

Steve

Hate to miss it this year, but not sure if I will be totally recovered from surgery by then. Hope to be, but not going to push it. Will know better in 3-5 weeks I guess. If you can make this match, it's a super run/laid out match to be shot all in only 1 day! How late can I get in Gary? ;-)

Steve

Steve,

I sure we can get you in about 5 min. before going HOT. :roflol::roflol::roflol: Hope you recover and can make thematch its great seeing friends you only get to see 1 or 2 times a year. :cheers:

well I believe I will try to shoot this match. Probably Tac-Irons as the Tac-optics rifle I was going to build has been put on the side lines..... the Tax Man Comes, and the Tax Man Took All My Money haha.

Where/How do I sign up.

well I believe I will try to shoot this match. Probably Tac-Irons as the Tac-optics rifle I was going to build has been put on the side lines..... the Tax Man Comes, and the Tax Man Took All My Money haha.

Where/How do I sign up.

If you had the tac-optics already built I would say you could get your money back :surprise::rolleyes::rolleyes::roflol::roflol::roflol::cheers: