Toilet Paper

Ray S.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one that carries a wooden dowel just in case the going gets rough and I need something to bite down on?

BTW, most places that have those handles don't appreciate you ripping them out of the wall... they don't care how much "it" hurt, either.

Am I the only one that carries a wooden dowel just in case the going gets rough and I need something to bite down on?

Now THAT is funny enough that I'm going to swipe it!

When the going gets rough, the tough get going with their Gorilla Dowel Rod®.

300lbG . . . you sound like a fellow who understands the concept of "rest notches."

TL, loaded rounds are a no-no... trust me.

As for bullets, something in .50 weighing in around 700 grains might be big enough so that you don't swallow it on the emergency inhale after 35 seconds without air due to pushing, but the wood dowel extends beyond the jowls, so its safer... not to mention the whole leading issue.

BTW, I'm writing this on my new laptop... while sitting on my throne. :D

As for bullets, something in .50 weighing in around 700 grains might be big enough so that you don't swallow it on the emergency inhale after 35 seconds without air due to pushing, but the wood dowel extends beyond the jowls, so its safer... not to mention the whole leading issue.

With all the additional equipment that is now needed to relieve oneself, it kinda brings new meaning to the term "toiletry bag". Maybe Dillon or Bagmaster will come up with something suitable for shooters.

Think of the list: 1) shateboard tape, check! 2) 749grain Hornady A-Max .50 cal dummy round, check! 3) Gorilla Dowel Rod, check! 4) Various anchors and Tap-cons to repair Handi-rails, check! 5) Directions on properly replacing TP for correct rotation, check 6) Chocks for your feet (in case the skateboard tape isn't keeping you in place), check!

Ray C.

Correct placement of TP rolls depends entirely upon the local fauna. Should the significant other, as an example, be fond of those reactive targets, AKA cats, the paper coming properly over the top becomes improper. Felinus Mischevious will empty a new roll in seconds! ;)

"Maybe Dillon or Bagmaster will come up with something suitable for shooters."
ROFLMAOCWT!! (Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off complete with tears...!)

(God, How I like Pat's avatar....! What's with its demonic, s**t-eating, sarcasm-look, anyway??!! :wub:

If you are into it that hard, you might as well hook up the chrono and power factor it. :D

If we do that, we'll have to do another topic on how much dietary fiber one needs to "make major."

Eventually everyone will share details of their . . . pet loads.

And, we'll need to rehash the "heavy but slow vs. fast but light" debate.

And caliber restrictions.

And what constitutes an accidental discharge.

Or a failure to engage.