Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Toilet Paper

Ray S.

Note:

This thread was originally in the Hate Forum. It was locked because it didn't really fit there. It turned into a humor thread.

I wanted to open it and move it to humor...

- Admin.

What happened? let me guess you ran a search for "skateboard tape"? :roflol:

Or was it rest & notches :surprise:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a bunch of wimps!

Having spent some time traveling in some out of the way places in Europe, I don't really care which way it is placed on the roll as long as it is softer than the shaved chipboard that passes for TP some places!

i never saw this thread in all the years here. IAC, my family & i have disagreed on this forever. we even rearrange the rolls when noticed. and i guess i'm the only one here that feels the proper way to hang a roll is where the paper rolls out the bottom, not the top!

The Bottom Feeders are the ones putting it on backwards. The sports section on the railing is so that once you finish contemplating the origins of the universe

you can check out the Bowl Games. In the stock market, Kimberly-Clark touched a new bottom today and many were wiped out.

:surprise:

:unsure:

:sick:

:o

:blush:

:roflol:

After reading this thread I think that I've fallen in with a bunch of sick people -- I like it. :cheers:

Keep up the good work.

Now my question is why do some houses, mine included, have the roll dispensers back and off to the side so that you have to turn and lean back to get to the paper. And why does the phone, which hasn't rung all day, decide that now since I'm not available it is time to ring?

• 11 months later...

BTT... because there must be some new people on the Forums that need to see this. biggrin.gif

Thanks for resurrecting this hilarious thread; my wife of ten years almost always leaves a damn empty TP roll on the holder, and when she decides to put on a new roll always puts it on backwards (dispensing from the bottom).:angry2::angry2::angry2:

I thought I was the only one that was aggravated by this.... :blink:

"I agree that feeding over the top is the correct way, but if you ever have owned a cat, there are overwhelming practical reasons for feeding out the bottom."

I decided long ago (when I had some savvy, fun-loving Siamese cats) that when I was planning on being away from the house, the TP got put out of reach and out of sight until I returned. God, how they LOOOOVE that toilet paper trick! Can't say as I blame them, really.. :lol:

• 1 month later...

The handles are necessary if they don't put blocks or skateboard tape on the floor so you can brace your feet and really get after it! :lol:

Skater tape on the floor...

:roflol:

OMG! I think I ruptured something!

If I can't shoot this weekend it's yer fault. I'm headed to the hospital for X-rays, maybe emergency surgery.

There is a restaurant in St. Croix named ONO's. In the bathroom, they have three different types of tissue (all labeled with a Brother P-touch machine). The first is Charmin, the second is Quilted Northern, the third is labeled as airport sandpaper....I asked the owner about it, and suprisingly, he said he has to change the sanpaper more frequently than any other!

PS. This thread made me hurt myself laughing!

• 3 years later...