Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triple Tap

matt2ace

release when and where?

Also, not Japan, but Hong Kong.

Trailer shows as if at least one shooter built his own gun from blank steel. At least they show a lathe and drill followed buy the assembly of a 1911 limited type.

Could be interesting, probably won't be and could be bad for us depending on how it actually plays out.

Jim

release when and where?

Also, not Japan, but Hong Kong.

Trailer shows as if at least one shooter built his own gun from blank steel. At least they show a lathe and drill followed buy the assembly of a 1911 limited type.

Could be interesting, probably won't be and could be bad for us depending on how it actually plays out.

Jim

ALLRIGHT!!! that's it. First chinese/Japanese, what's the difference. That's a common mistake but Jim, confusing a 1911 and a high power. OH the horror!!!

;)

This is a Teaser Trailer for an upcoming movie shot in Hong Kong. I would expect a full trailer to come out within a couple of months.

Check out the publicity pix below the trailer.

I don't recall seeing a top IPSC competitors with mags positioned straight up or so close to the holster. :rolleyes:

I'm just a bit embarrassed to note that the pistol being assembled was a Brownign Hi Power, and you guys missed it.

And you guys call yourselves firearms pedants? <_<

It was noted in post #6. ;-)

Seewhat I mean!!

Iron sight guys never get any respect. ;)