Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DPMS Tri-Gun Challenge

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called over there today, we have a 3 gun match this Sunday at Del tone, and they said that we will be doing rifle/SG only this weekend. They are going to try and get things figured out in the near future. (Fingers crossed)

I called over there today, we have a 3 gun match this Sunday at Del tone, and they said that we will be doing rifle/SG only this weekend. They are going to try and get things figured out in the near future. (Fingers crossed)

SO! .....you get to practice the stages ahead of time! goof.gif .

Now ...That....was funny

To the best of my knowledge they haven't given that info out yet. If you apply and it is full, they will make a waiting list. I would assume that they are in no hurry at this point with the handgun issue up in the air.

sounds like its gonna be awhile before anyone knows if they got in or not. reports of first week of July have been shown in the past. hopefully Ill see some of you all there ;)

Sorry all, been out of the office much of the last two weeks. I have not charged anyone's credit cards, or cashed any checks, as of yet because of the current CUP issue that may affect the use of handguns on the Del-Tone range at this year's Tri-Gun Challenge. Obviously we at DPMS, along with Randy and Del-Tone are doing everything in our power to resolve the current issue, and I am pursuing a second option in order to truly make it a 3-gun match. Right now I just need to know who is willing to help support us by showing up and demonstrating that we will still shoot regardless of those in our neighborhood that would like to make life difficult! Due to the current limitations I want to pose the following question to those of you who have sent in your applications and payment.

The question is this: Would you still attend the 2010 Tri-Gun Challenge if the match were limited to just rifle and shotgun?

Sound off please!

Thanks.

Lea L Ramthun

Tri-Gun Challenge Cordinator

Sorry all, been out of the office much of the last two weeks. I have not charged anyone's credit cards, or cashed any checks, as of yet because of the current CUP issue that may affect the use of handguns on the Del-Tone range at this year's Tri-Gun Challenge. Obviously we at DPMS, along with Randy and Del-Tone are doing everything in our power to resolve the current issue, and I am pursuing a second option in order to truly make it a 3-gun match. Right now I just need to know who is willing to help support us by showing up and demonstrating that we will still shoot regardless of those in our neighborhood that would like to make life difficult! Due to the current limitations I want to pose the following question to those of you who have sent in your applications and payment.

The question is this: Would you still attend the 2010 Tri-Gun Challenge if the match were limited to just rifle and shotgun?

Sound off please!

Thanks.

Lea L Ramthun

I'll still play!

i would much prefer to shoot a pistol as well as that is what most of my experience is with (I can shoot a shotgun very well, just havent done much SG reloading). that being said, if its the DPMS Duo-gun duel this year, I'm in!

Sound off please!

Thanks.

Lea L Ramthun

Yes, the Sierra Redneck Shooting Team will be there.

I will be attending either way. Last weeks 2-gun was a hoot.

Oh sure. It's always a hoot when you win. :lol:

I plan on ROing (and shooting) again, Lea.

2-gun. 3-gun. Whatever.

It may be the only vacation I get again this year.

This is my first post.

Have been lurking in the shadows before.

This will also be my 8th year at the match and planning to be there even if it is only a 2 gun match. But then the Sierra Redneck Shooting Team may disown me this year after my last years performance!!! :)

Edited by Coyotes52

Of course I'm in.

Lea, Could Randy and his att. use a petition. I'm sure we can get plenty of names if we spread the word out further than the DPMS MATCH announcement.

Not sure yet on the petition. Randy is attending the Haven Township meeting this evening to begin the process of rectifying this CUP problem. This of course is only the first step, hopefully they will provide him with options as to what may work best for a favorable outcome. It is certainly something to keep in mind going forward, especially as I'm sure there would be some St. Cloud hotels, restaurants, (bars), etc. that would sign it too!

Lea L Ramthun

Tri-Gun Challenge Coordinator