Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What to buy the Wife for XMas?

Still working on the list. So far have ruled out jewelry, clothing, perfume and purses.

The list is still a "work in progress" but here goes:

1. Tickets to "The Celtic Woman". They will be performing locally early next year.

2. An iPod or something similar. She has an older MP3 player so this will be an upgrade.

3. A big fan of various TV series on DVDs, I plan on adding a few seasons to her favorites.

Seth

Get her gold... Montana type.

Or Silver...

Perhaps she wants a new Swingle Stack...

Or a better looking husband (I still cant believe your wonderful gorgeous daughter is yours).

I can go on all day. please tip your waiters and waitresses

iPod iTouch 32 0r 64GB. She will like it I swear. Then as stocking stuffers (cause while it is an expensive gift, it isn't truly complete without it) some gift cards to iTunes store. Get ready to not talk to her much and to fill in with the parenting void created by her playing with her new toy for about a month.

most of the day spa's have 1/2 day / full day packages , for things like massage, facial pedicure -mud pack, kind of stuff. = just get a certificate and let her decide what she wants, You don't want to buy her a facial and have her ask "Why Whats wrong with my Face"!?

Any way one of my lady Clients guided me to this and it is a home run in the gift department.

My wife is Practical, big on baking and Organic stuff so I am getting her a Grain Mill Komo Duett 100 to be exact.

I told one of my coworkers and she begged her husband to get one too.

Some women are like that, and some like the romantic stuff.

Anyway, my suggestion will be if you know your wife well it is not hard to get the right gift.

I know my wife liked her present since I gave it to her yesterday.

Since we are leaving home and coming back after Christmas and the mill weighs over 50 lbs.

Good Luck

Not the usual crap... Hmmm. I'm not the typical chick so maybe my 'wish list' will be of help to you.

Dillon press in 9mm (and/or any of the other goodies needed for establishing new setup ie., scale, tumbler, separator...)

A new gun is always nice...

New gun belt

Ladies Harley rain gloves (ladies gloves - not small mens. My fingers are too long and skinny)

Kuryakyn Premium ISO®-Grips (with Throttle Boss and matching highway pegs)

Saddle Bag inserts (she's an older girl and her bags aren't what they used to be)

A pair of season tickets to the Dallas Summer Musicals (or NASCAR - take your pick)

A pair of season tickets to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra's "Pop Series"

Trailer brake controller for my truck, installed

A Corgi puppy

What means the most (to me) is knowing that thought was put into the selection. That is was for me because.... Doesn't have to be expensive. For that matter, if it's too expensive (especially if I know it's stretched the budget) I will feel guilty and won't enjoy it.

Doubt anything here really helped, but, my list is now documented and I can refer back to it and maybe, just maybe, it made you smile and think a little more broadly.

Good luck!

Not the usual crap... Hmmm. I'm not the typical chick so maybe my 'wish list' will be of help to you.

Dillon press in 9mm (and/or any of the other goodies needed for establishing new setup ie., scale, tumbler, separator...)

A new gun is always nice...

New gun belt

Ladies Harley rain gloves (ladies gloves - not small mens. My fingers are too long and skinny)

Kuryakyn Premium ISO®-Grips (with Throttle Boss and matching highway pegs)

Saddle Bag inserts (she's an older girl and her bags aren't what they used to be)

A pair of season tickets to the Dallas Summer Musicals (or NASCAR - take your pick)

A pair of season tickets to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra's "Pop Series"

Trailer brake controller for my truck, installed

A Corgi puppy

Ohhhh yeah! Almost forgot... laser hair removal! (shaving just plain sucks!)

What means the most (to me) is knowing that thought was put into the selection. That is was for me because.... Doesn't have to be expensive. For that matter, if it's too expensive (especially if I know it's stretched the budget) I will feel guilty and won't enjoy it.

Doubt anything here really helped, but, my list is now documented and I can refer back to it and maybe, just maybe, it made you smile and think a little more broadly.

Good luck!

Got mine a Sony under cabinet radio CD player for the kitchen.

Kevin, thats the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round. While shes baking you some nice deserts in the kitchen, she can listen to your handy-dandy radio! :rolleyes::roflol:

Shhhhhhhh!!! :cheers:

How about a Victoria's secret gift card? I do this every year or two. While you're there pick up something simple for her, too...but she'll think of you when she goes to spend it.

The stuff there is really kinda expensive but I guess all girls clothes are...I can get a 12 pack of drawers for about $15...but $15 at VS won't go too far.

yeah, 12 pack - that's one pair for every month!

Or, how about a flat screen TV?!

I need ideas. I need to get the wife a nice Xmas present that's not the usual crap.

Anybody got any brilliant ideas?

OR

What are you getting YOUR wife (so I can steal shamelessly)

Could you get her an Xd for Xmas? Let me know how it works (if you still have email from your new apartment after Christmas).

Does she like coffe, tea or cocoa?

I got my wife a Keurig Platinum coffee maker and several differant varieties of coffee, tea and cocoa. Its actually a gift the whole family will enjoy scince everyone in our house seems to like something differant in the morning.

Does she like coffe, tea or cocoa?

I got my wife a Keurig Platinum coffee maker and several differant varieties of coffee, tea and cocoa. Its actually a gift the whole family will enjoy scince everyone in our house seems to like something differant in the morning.

+1, same here..... my wife loves her gourmet coffees but usually only a cup at a time, so this was perfect for her.