-Fulton Armory stock

-Leupold 3 x 9 scope

-Bushnell Holo sight

-JP hammer and trigger

-10lbs unloaded/ 11.25lbs with 2 mags

built by me

(need to take new pics)

Edited by stingerjg

DPMS forged lower with E2 stock, FN upper, stainless barrel w/JP tank brake. Leupold 3.5-10 "Tactical" in a Armalite scope mount with a handguard-mounted OKO for hosing.

http://www.dreadnaught-industries.com/imag...aceAR15E2_1.JPG

USAS-12, mag-fed (10 round sticks, 20 round drums :ph34r: ) 12 gauge with Professor McCoy's spiffy scope rail. Shown with an ATN, but it now features a EOTech. Figured what the heck, the shotgun weighs 12.5 pounds, might as well thrown a half-pound boat anchor sight on it ;)

http://www.dreadnaught-industries.com/imag...s/USAS_race.JPG

Alex

Here they are:

Glock 17L in 9x21 major with lotsa mods

Eagle Arms EA-15 A2 lower with JP CTR-02 Upper

Remington 11-87 with full-on JP performance package

(BTW, the OKO is gone now, and a JPoint sits on the empty mount shown in front of the OKO)

3-gun-layout.jpg

Not nearly as fancy as the rest but here is mine.......and I'm just now starting with the 3-gun thing.......so give me time! B)

TTi 20" AR-15 with TTi Eliminator comp A3 w/ Detachable handle

Remington 1100 Competition Master

Kimber Stainless Target .45

076499.jpg

Not nearly as fancy as the rest but here is mine.......and I'm just now starting with the 3-gun thing.......so give me time! B)

Your gear looks good to me, C Sims!

sahauptman . . . what kind of trigger is that in your snazzy Para? It looks REALLY short and I think I may want a couple of them!

Bad picture quality but.. what are you going to do?

Heavy Metal, M1A, Rem 1100 w/21" rifle sights or Mossberg 500 not pictured, Springfield Operator .45

26828881-967c-02000182-.jpg

Limited, Olympic 20" A2, Rem 1100, Para P16-40

26828880-3756-02000182-.jpg

Open, Olympic 20" w/JP Comp, Burris Fullfield 2 and Optima, Rem 1100 w/JP Comp, Holosight, 10+1 mag tube and tec loaders, SV 38 Super 5" tribrid w/Optima

26828879-3253-02000182-.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I noticed that mount. What kind is it? Looks good. Did you have to take any material off of the mount or Holo to make it work??

Thanks for advice

Bill

the rail is from FALCON ENTERPRISE. it was originally designed to mount the secondayr optic off the left hand side. that would have been fine and dandy if i was left handed. had to take aprox 2" off of the short rail to clear the shell deflector. i also had to modify the charging handle to clear the Holosight.

079512.JPG

079513.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Oooops.... Wakal's image is stretching off-screen. Wanna reduce dimensions on that one...??? (The your-pic-is-too-big witch is here!) :D

Some of the other images are a bit dense and aren't downloading well, either--even on my "new" system. :rolleyes:

Later: They don't even download well with DSL here at work! Pleez reduce size of all larger ones.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

No picture of the shotgun (which is good considering it appears that Singlestack's painter and mine had a love children with the paint jobs on our scatterguns :blink: ).

Kind of crappy pics, but heck...Dad went to the house for me, pulled 'em out of the safe and took some quick ones for me. Can't complain from 10,000 miles away.

Here's the pistol:

Rusty Kidd Viper

ee233078.jpg

Here's the rifle (with the old scope. New one is a TA11):

74827aa8.jpg

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Here's what I've been using this year.

Old Olympic lower with JP trigger and newer upper with JP 18" barrel, gas block and handguard, I used the Pro-Diamon at the 3-gun nationals and wasn't happy with it so I'm either going back a Burris 3-9 I have or buying a Trijicon TA11.

Shotgun is the same 1100, Holosight, JP comped 26" I've used since I started but the tec-loader holder is new this year and I like it once I got the bugs worked out.

Pistol for USPSA is the Viper. I have the Modified looking SV in 9mm that fits in a custom belt holster that I'm going to try out at the SMM3-gun this year.

3gun-guns.JPG

Time to resurrect this thread. Here are two of the three that I used last year and most likely this year.

365933.jpg

365931.jpg

Specs

Bushmaster lower

A1 Stock

Standard Mil-Spec bolt & bolt carrier

JP Free float tube

JP Adjustable gas block (Never actually adjusted it?)

JP 18" lightweight barrel

TTI Eliminator compensator

AAC vertical pistol grip

Weaver 1-3x20 scope

365916.jpg

365919.jpg

Specs

Benellli M-1 Super 90

Pistol grip stock

21" vent rib barrel with interchangeable chokes

Titanium, oversize bolt handle- Progressive Machine and Tool (Tewelman's shop)

Fold down rear sight- Triangle Shooting Sports (Benny Hill)

Green fiber optic front sight- Triangle Shooting Sports (Benny Hill)

Erik

Edited by Bear1142

Beavis & Butthead mode on/

Butthead: Ughh...Punisher stickers are cool. Hey Beavis, Benny Hill just said you're hangin' on that dudes rifle...

Beavis: Yeah, yeah The Punisher guy rocks! So, like ugh, what are you trying to say Butthead?

Beavis & Butthead mode off/

Man I miss that show...

Edited by Middle Man

Here are my Tactical and Heavy Metal setup. The Nova still needs to be shortened and have a mag extension installed. I'm also thinking of going to the dark side and trade my 21" barrel for a 24" and have Mr. Benny Hill convert my M2 into an Open shotgun.

post-3273-1137574382_thumb.jpg

post-3273-1137574430_thumb.jpg

norbs007,

I would contact Benny. He can tell you exactly what he did with the rear sight and the vent rib.

Middleman,

Yeah, I took a little creative liberties with "The Punisher." And just for you....."he, he, he, he said dildo!, he,he,he"

Benny,

C'mon, I need all the help I can get. I need the crutch.

Erik

Edited by Bear1142