Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold is Getting Out of Hand

Ray_Z

Monday night at about midnight (11/9) I sent an order via their web site to MG for a case of 124 JHP's. This morning the postman was hammering on my door trying to deliver my order. It took 2 whole days to get my order from Montana to Ohio. I've got to start ordering from another bullet maker. At lease when they back order my bullets for months I'll have something to complain about.

All kidding aside, these folks have a good product and they ship ASAP. Thanks MG

I agree, It is terrible that Montana Gold is shipping things in such a timely manner!! :lol:

I agree!! Get us all spoiled and stuff then when it comes time to order primers we have to wait months! lol No kidding, I have had an order on back order since April 1st!!

Joe W.

I have had the same results with Montana Gold on several occasions. :cheers: I have to give some credit to the USPS for getting them here. I am not one to sing the praises of the Post Office and have had several beefs with them but in the case of MG deliveries the USPS has been great.

CYa.

Pat

I am new to reloading and have only ordered twice from MG so far. Both times MG's performance has been flawless. Orders placed on the internet were received in TX within 3 days.

I only wish that they offered shipping options. I am not a fan of the USPS. I've had too many problems with them in the past, they do not offer real tracking, and they require someone home to sign. Last time, no one was home so I had to wait in line 45 minutes to pickup my package on a Saturday morning. I got there 10 minutes before they opened and was 8th in line!

Thanks to MG I have bullets to load. I am still waiting, 2 months and counting, for my first order from Precision Delta.

• 5 months later...

I love MG bullets, however the mailman sure hates them, I have to go to the post office to get them, they won"t even try to deliver.

You really should complain about that to your local postmaster. You paid for delivery, and they should deliver them.