Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets see your Production guns

HuskySig

That's very interesting....a G-17 as your primary and a G34 as your backup.

Most folks would have that switched around. I think it's cool. It's like owning a touring motorcycle without a trunk rack screwed to your tour pack....(those of you who have bikes will understand that one).

I'm interested in knowing what your logic is behind that decision.

There's probably not a bit of difference. I started shooting with the 17 and for some reason I like it better. Since that picture was taken I changed the sights on the 34. They are both set up identically now.

Edited by SDM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His & Hers G34s, nearly identical.

His:

3-pin frame

Heinie classic rear

Ameriglo .090" black front

Hers:

2-pin frame

Warren/Sevigny competition rear

Dawson .105"x.225" fiber optic front

Both:

Vanek "Classic Grandmaster" trigger kit :wub:

T.H.E. G17-length non-captured tungsten guide rod (27.625oz with empty mags!)

ISMI 11lb recoil spring

TruGrip

Jentra plug

non-extended slide stop

post-2700-1258149645_thumb.jpg post-2700-1258149650_thumb.jpg post-2700-1258149654_thumb.jpg

This beauty also used to belong to eerw (rumor has it that he has owned more than half of all of the CZ guns ever produced).

It used to be my Production gun until I broke its rear sight about two weeks ago.

CZSP01jpg.jpg

So while I wait to order a new Competition Rear Sight from Angus, I will enjoy shooting my favorite Tupperware.

GLOCK.jpg

Hi Noah! Greeting from ole' Area 8!! Congratss on landing the "Ms." - just remember those wise words from ole Sterling: " You don't really got 'em cornered 'til you get them to move in w/ ya!". :cheers:

His & Hers G34s, nearly identical.

His:

3-pin frame

Heinie classic rear

Ameriglo .090" black front

Hers:

2-pin frame

Warren/Sevigny competition rear

Dawson .105"x.225" fiber optic front

Both:

Vanek "Classic Grandmaster" trigger kit :wub:

T.H.E. G17-length non-captured tungsten guide rod (27.625oz with empty mags!)

ISMI 11lb recoil spring

TruGrip

Jentra plug

non-extended slide stop

post-2700-1258149645_thumb.jpg post-2700-1258149650_thumb.jpg post-2700-1258149654_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Silver is very fast too !!

post-20453-1258044904_thumb.jpg

Berry, you better not win another one next week. :cheers: Give a Open shooter a chance to own a different gun. :roflol: I am really looking forward to the holiday match.

Joe W.

Don't worry Joe, I'll let you shoot it.

Actually, this year I would like to win something to go with my new open gun.

I'm in pretty good shape for production.

Past production gun

SigP2260401081.jpg

That's a good looking folded slide P226. Plastic and stainless steel guns just don't develop the same sort of character due to wear.

True. Unfortunately I sent it in to GGI for a broken rol pin and barrel refit and without asking they gave the slide a cheap reblue.

This is a 4 inch 686 production gun, I have a similar 6 inch for production in Bianchi. The pic of the sights is not the best due to limitations

of the camera.

Warren, shoot me a message some time if you would like to meet up and shoot some photos of the sights or any of your other parts. Would be glad to offer a hand with that.

Don't worry Joe, I'll let you shoot it.

Actually, this year I would like to win something to go with my new open gun.

I'm in pretty good shape for production.

You might be in luck then Berry, lots of goodies for all devisions on the prize table with a good amount for Open as well.

Joe

What magazine/basepad combo are you using to get 23 rounds in your cz?

MecGar SP-01 mag, trimmed baseplate (which is actually a little thin and wearing through), and some secret squirrel flat follower that I pried from Stuart's hands (I'm not sure if he even knew where it came from). F/F is great as it is, but I think there *might* be room for 24 if I fiddled with the spring, and maybe tried different baseplates (wanna try the Angus ones).

Thanks,I'm using stock sp-01 mags with angus's pads to get 22 rds.

shane

What magazine/basepad combo are you using to get 23 rounds in your cz?

MecGar SP-01 mag, trimmed baseplate (which is actually a little thin and wearing through), and some secret squirrel flat follower that I pried from Stuart's hands (I'm not sure if he even knew where it came from). F/F is great as it is, but I think there *might* be room for 24 if I fiddled with the spring, and maybe tried different baseplates (wanna try the Angus ones).

• 3 weeks later...