Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Mags

Trini

Mine got here yesterday, as promised. I'm glad I gave them a chance, as they've got great prices on a lot of stuff. I think if it's something I have to have within a certain timeframe I'll still probably pay more and get it from somewhere else, but it's nice to know that they can be trusted.

Now I've got mags, and a holster, all I need is the dang gun!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered three at $19.95 each. Couple hours later they send e-mail saying they have been shipped.

Previous thread:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94385&st=0&p=1085512&hl=botac&fromsearch=1entry1085512

But thanks for the reminder anyway. A bunch of us have gotten them without worries, despite Botac's... unsavory... reputation. You should be fine. :)

Just ordered three at $19.95 each. Couple hours later they send e-mail saying they have been shipped.

Previous thread:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94385&st=0&p=1085512&hl=botac&fromsearch=1entry1085512

But thanks for the reminder anyway. A bunch of us have gotten them without worries, despite Botac's... unsavory... reputation. You should be fine. :)

I've ordered mags from them 2 or 3 times and I've never had an issue. I place two orders recently and it's been a pain to get any communication about my last order..... I guess it caught up with me.

Previous thread:

Yep, I read that thread. Helped me decide to give them a try. Maybe the horror stories are in the past. Can't beat the price.

I ordered 5 M&P 9mm mags, using the discount code(CPF) for a 15% discount at 1:15pm today. Approx. 2 hours later I received a shipping confirmation notice. cheers.gif

I'll let you know if they arrive in a timely manner. Last August Botach was backordered forever on these and I finally gave up and cancelled the order. Much different experience this time, so far.

Edited by Paul Burtchell

I ordered 5 M&P 9mm mags, using the discount code(CPF) for a 15% discount at 1:15pm today. Approx. 2 hours later I received a shipping confirmation notice. cheers.gif

I'll let you know if they arrive in a timely manner. Last August Botach was backordered forever on these and I finally gave up and cancelled the order. Much different experience this time, so far.

The three I ordered came in 3 days. Couldn't be more pleased with Botach.

Does anyone know of a source for .40 compact mags? I'd like to shoot my carry gun in IDPA, but I need another mag or two.

Great service, super fast shipping.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=108&zenid=c53a5f45f172b24845cf06ae2c42ad32

If the link doesnt work, just go to www.gregcotellc.com and click smith and wesson magazines.

Mags arrived today 72 hours after order placed online. :D

• 2 weeks later...

put in an order for 4 x M&P 9mm mags Friday.. havent received a shippng notificaton. My luck may have ran out on getting stuff from Botach fast :(. This was my 3rd order through them in a 2mth time span,first 2 times shipping notice was received within a business day.

Anyone order 9mm mags in the last week?

• 3 weeks later...

put in an order for 4 x M&P 9mm mags Friday.. havent received a shippng notificaton. My luck may have ran out on getting stuff from Botach fast :(. This was my 3rd order through them in a 2mth time span,first 2 times shipping notice was received within a business day.

I was considering putting in an order with Botach.

NickO, did you ever recieve your mags?

Anyone else order M&P mags from them lately?

I ordered some more than a week ago, got an order confirmation but they haven't shipped yet.

I also ordered some Safariland mag holders from Optics Planet, but got an email a few hours later saying they were out of stock. I usually don't mind, but I've ordered from them 3 times in the past only to get the same email saying they were out of stock and after 2 weeks I just cancel my order. It would be nice of them to at least let you know something is out of stock before you order it.

Man! I've robbed the Botac train 3 times so far. On the last one I thought I had finally been burned. The charge hit my card, but no tracking info. But the package showed up a few days after ordering. "CPF" didn't work for me, but "STIMULUS" did.

I just ordered 3 from there myself. "stimulus" still works for 10% discount. Shipping on 3 mag's was $15, which is sort of high, but for the price of the mag's it was still cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

You must have got my order!

March 8th and I'm still waiting for a tracking number or a package...

What model did you order mags for? Mine have all been 45.

I ordered the 15 round .40S&W mags. I just cancelled my order though... I already have 3 140mm mags and my 2 freebies from S&W should be here by May.

Edited by GISMap

I was considering putting in an order with Botach.

NickO, did you ever recieve your mags?

Anyone else order M&P mags from them lately?

nope still waiting! I have been given the backorder thing 3 weeks in a row now. I bought used mags. I am no longer in a rush for them so they'll get here when they get here I guess.